• Wrestler of the Year: Cody
  • Female Wrestler of the Year: Asuka
  • Tag Team of the Year: The Young Bucks
  • Most Improved: The Usos
  • Most Overrated: Kassius Ohno / Drew McIntyre
  • Most Underrated: Tye Dillinger
  • Most Under-utilised: Luke Harper
  • Most Entertaining: Young Bucks
  • Match of the Year: Pete Dunn Vs Tyler Bate (UK Tournament final)
  • Worst Match of the Year: Andre Battle Royal
  • Feud of the Year: Usos Vs New Day
  • Worst Feud of the Year: Finn Balor Vs Bray Wyatt
  • Segment of the Year: Jericho attacks Omega
  • Major Show of the Year: G1 Climax
  • Worst Major Show of the Year: Survivor Series and everything to do with it

• Wrestler of the Year: AJ Styles (special mention to Aleister Black)
  • Female Wrestler of the Year: Asuka AND Ember Moon
  • Tag Team of the Year: Young Bucks
  • Most Improved: Andrade Cien Almas
  • Most Overrated: Roman Reigns
  • Most Underrated: The Miz
  • Most Under-utilised: Luke Harper
  • Most Entertaining: Kevin Owens
  • Match of the Year: War Games
  • Worst Match of the Year: Enzo and Cass Sharkcage match
  • Feud of the Year: Jericho vs Owens
  • Worst Feud of the Year: Enzo vs Cass
  • Segment of the Year: Festival of friendship OR Rap battle between New Day and the Usos
  • Major Show of the Year: War Games
  • Worst Major Show of the Year: Battleground

Some great shouts here mind with Enzo and Cass. Storyline was so bad everyone on SMB including myself had forgotten about it.

Really good PPV this, it's always they the low-key ones they get right and the major ones they fuck up :/

The 4 way tag match was immense
Rusev is now officially over as fuck, his time as a jobber might actually be at an end.
Ziggler winning was really unexpected, I thought he was on his way out of WWE when they started having him do entrance impressions of other Wrestlers it was that bottom of the barrel stuff.
Harper and Rowan look good but they need to drop the gimmick imo. It's too cheesey.
They're teasing Shane v Bryan at WM really hard.

The women's was the only let down, Natty and Charlotte are good but they tried too hard with the lumberjacks, no one actually gave a fuck when Carmella tried to cash in, the reaction was more like 'Can you just get out the ring already' and I thought this is where Rousey would of debuted but they're still denying shes with them :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Really good PPV this, it's always they the low-key ones they get right and the major ones they fuck up :/

Rusev is now officially over as fuck, his time as a jobber might actually be at an end.
Ziggler winning was really unexpected, I thought he was on his way out of WWE when they started having him do entrance impressions of other Wrestlers it was that bottom of the barrel stuff.
Harper and Rowan look good but they need to drop the gimmick imo. It's too cheesey.

The women's was the only let down, Natty and Charlotte are good but they tried too hard with the lumberjacks, no one actually gave a fuck when Carmella tried to cash in, the reaction was more like 'Can you just get out the ring already' and I thought this is where Rousey would of debuted but they're still denying shes with them :rolleyes:

Jinder didn't win either. Thought it an easy 9/10 PPV

SD's tag division is surprisingly becoming very strong now -
Uso's
New Day
Rusev and English who are now super over
American Alpha
Bludgeon Brothers

Never rated Breezango but keep em doing Fashion Files, the fact they jobbed within a minute suggests they're not going anywhere significant either :D
I do realise The Ascension isn't listed but is it really relevant.

Last edited:

Why the fuck would they debut Rousey on a meaningless Smackdown PPV? she might pop up at the Rumble or more likely on a RAW closer top Mania time. I enjoyed this show, not watched Smackdown in a month or so so I even watched the pre show to get what was going on. The crowd being into everything made it seem better than it actually was, didn't like the new rule in the 4 way tag with having them all in the ring

Back