Wrestling - Part 3

Based on what happened at New Year's Dash:
  • Okada vs SANADA (IWGP Heavyweight Championship)
  • Naito vs Jericho
  • Tanahashi vs Suzuki (Intercontinental Championship)
  • Omega vs Jay White (United States Championship)
  • Takahashi vs Ospreay
Can't wait.

Cody & Kenny Senior already having grief with each other the day after WK12... it’s happening.
All starting because Cody tried to injure Ibushi as well. Mint.

WK12 was incredible. Was my first NJPW show that i've ever watched and loved it, yes i'm bandwaggoning and yes I only watched it mainly for Y2J (The Young Bucks, Scurll and Ospreay too) but fuck me the card was stacked. Fucks and shits flying round everywhere. Just goes to show how sterile the WWE is.

Sounded a lot like Beethoven Symphony no 1 to me.
Moonlight Sontata wasn't it?

Last edited:
WK12 was incredible. Was my first NJPW show that i've ever watched and loved it, yes i'm bandwaggoning and yes I only watched it mainly for Y2J (The Young Bucks, Scurll and Ospreay too) but fuck me the card was stacked. Fucks and shits flying round everywhere. Just goes to show how sterile the WWE is.

Moonlight Sontata wasn't it?

Same. Just about to start watching it. Didn't realise it was 6 and a half hours long like, crazy Jap bastards.

Just have the main event of Okada and Naito to watch tonight when I get in but the remainder of the card, six man tag gauntlet match aside, was superb. Chris Jericho's heel work was out-f***ing-standing. I still can't buy into Cody at all and felt the wife outshone him. Won't say too much for those that haven't watched but the Omega v Jericho match was stunning.

Just have the main event of Okada and Naito to watch tonight when I get in but the remainder of the card, six man tag gauntlet match aside, was superb. Chris Jericho's heel work was out-f***ing-standing. I still can't buy into Cody at all and felt the wife outshone him. Won't say too much for those that haven't watched but the Omega v Jericho match was stunning.
I thought the six man tag gauntlet was quite good in comparison with last year's cluster. Liked the result too.

My favourite moment from Jericho in that match was when he was setting the table up on the outside and just started talking shit to Masahiro Chono :lol::lol:

By fluke chance I was off work sick this week so watched WK live. It’s very rare I watch big events live as I can’t be fucked on with staying up.

Have to say, WM have their work cut out if not to be absolutely wiped the floor with in event of the year stakes. Really great show.

Jericho / Omega was awesome but for Okada & Naito to not only follow that, but to also put on that masterpiece was sensational.

So about the Royal Rumble .. If Reigns is destined to face Lesnar at WM then it has to be him or a SD roster member who wins it, which narrows it down by a good 50%

Womens it cant be or anyone else but Asuka or RR, right?

So about the Royal Rumble .. If Reigns is destined to face Lesnar at WM then it has to be him or a SD roster member who wins it, which narrows it down by a good 50%

Sure Raw have the Elimination Chamber so I'd imagine it'll be a Smackdown Rumble winner, if I was to bet I'd say Nakamura maybe?

RR being Ruby Riot? I f***ing hope not, she's absolutely shite. As are all 3 members of the Riot squad.*

*Editors note. Liv Morgan gets a pass for being delicious

Back