Wrestling - Part 3

Has Cena fucked this guys lass and killed his pet dog?

Don't mind John the bloke me. Got the rounds in back in their hotel in Belfast so he's alright by me. Sound bloke.
I was Pm'd by a fellow member who let me in on a secret about Moshpit and the reason for his Cena hatred or I totally made this up, will let you decide?

Apparently back in 2003 Moshpit was in a long term relationship with a childhood sweetheart, but started to hit tough times, especially in the bedroom. Anyway, they were very open and honest in the relationship, deciding that problems could be solved with role play. Moshpit was actually a huge John Cena mark and thought he had the ''x' factor to be the top man in the company for 13 years, infact tipped him to be so charismatic, that he will star in a Transformers spin off movie one day.

So for the roleplay they had planned, he was going to be none other than John Cena with his thuganomics gimmick. According to my source his girlfriend was to dress as a female character from Final Fantasy 3 and had to learn basic Japanese to replicate the experience he had with the game because it was an import Nintendo he played it on.
14 years ago to the month, he went round his girlfriend's house on a monday night, they both worked at blockbuster video part time whilst concentrating on world of warcraft, and always had the tuesday off for a lie in. The night before was the smackdown brand ppv ''No Mercy'' in which Cena got beat clean off Kurt Angle.

His girlfriend went upstairs and waited in the bedroom all dressed and ready, whilst Moshpit dressed as Cena. He did not want to spend too much money, so to replicate Cena's big gold chain he bought 3 dolly bead strings from local off license and rapped them with the gold wrapping of a Rolo packet, looked quite authentic by all accounts. Other than that which we doubt looks good, he had all of the Cena merchandise, even spent all day writing lyrics for a rap he was going to seduce his lass with. Anyway I digress, so using his Nokia 3210, he would message his lass when he was 10 seconds away from going upstairs and entering the bedroom, the message was to select John Cena entrance theme he downloaded on Limewire, she was told to put it on repeat as wanted to give her the real Cena experience! So the text was sent, and he marched upstairs with full Cena thuganomics get up :cool:. Walked into the room and actually no sold the seductive positioning of his lass on the bed, he was so in character by putting his bull horns salute to each corner of the room! With the music blaring and full attire on whilst posing, Mrs Trowbridge from next door looked up from her back garden whilst shovelling her cat's shit up to see what the noise was, like a trooper he just shut his SAFC 98/99 season curtains and actually saluted the drawn curtains which had him staring straight at former centre half Paul Butler.
He turned the music down slightly to not get complaints from neighbours but it was still very audible, that is when he delivered his rap to his girlfriend, making her aware she was going to be in for the beat down of her life sexually. She replied ''
連れてって John'', which played to her Japanese character. They passionately kissed and quickly had each others pants off! Unfortunately this is the turning point, as they started kissing he started to remember the clean defeat Angle gave Cena the night before, so distraught it still played on his mind, his favourite worker may not get over and be transcending for the sport one day like he knows will happen. He struggled to get hard, things were not going well, all he could think of was Cena not getting over the way he should and not appearing in a total of 94 ppvs and not winning 16 world titles one day. So trying to play it cool and not panicking, he instructed his lass to give him a five knuckle shuffle to get hard, unfortunately it was 27 minutes of five knuckle shuffling and he was not hard! This alarmed him even more as he knew 27 minutes had elapsed Cena's longest ever match at the time vs Nunzio in a house show in Denver.

Whilst reaching great sexual difficulty! He thought of a great idea and a gimmick or phrase that could even go on Cena merchandise that could represent Cena's character so he can stay face forever, he thought ''Never give up!''. It worked!!!! It pumped him up and he got hard immediately, and started to begin sexual intercourse, success! However whilst he started to get going, he was so excited and overwhelmed at children around the world buying Cena merch with ''Never give up'' on multi coloured t'shirts he absolutely exploded! It was 11 seconds from insertion and that was it! over!!!

He lay next to his gf as she had a cigarette and she broke character, saying ''that was quick and I am not satisfied at all!''. Moshpit did not know what to say, before he got the chance to get words out his lass said ''fuck it! this is over! Sick of this shit!''. As Moshpit took in what she said, he was heartbroken, laying in bed with with a hostile/unhappy/dis-satisfied lass as he still hears Cena's shitty downloaded theme that still has crowd noise and even the words of Michael Cole that can still be heard. He said to his lass he was sorry and that he will go again soon, he will take his shirt off and be himself, not John Cena! He loves her! She then said ''I do not think so! I wish you were John Cena! He would fuck me right!!!!!''

There were many other things that went on (cant be arsed to make more stuff up) but he swore from that day on he will make John Cena pay! And has went around internet forums his entire life being extremely smarkish and bias against Cena!

I was Pm'd by a fellow member who let me in on a secret about Moshpit and the reason for his Cena hatred or I totally made this up, will let you decide?

Apparently back in 2003 Moshpit was in a long term relationship with a childhood sweetheart, but started to hit tough times, especially in the bedroom. Anyway, they were very open and honest in the relationship, deciding that problems could be solved with role play. Moshpit was actually a huge John Cena mark and thought he had the ''x' factor to be the top man in the company for 13 years, infact tipped him to be so charismatic, that he will star in a Transformers spin off movie one day.

So for the roleplay they had planned, he was going to be none other than John Cena with his thuganomics gimmick. According to my source his girlfriend was to dress as a female character from Final Fantasy 3 and had to learn basic Japanese to replicate the experience he had with the game because it was an import Nintendo he played it on.
14 years ago to the month, he went round his girlfriend's house on a monday night, they both worked at blockbuster video part time whilst concentrating on world of warcraft, and always had the tuesday off for a lie in. The night before was the smackdown brand ppv ''No Mercy'' in which Cena got beat clean off Kurt Angle.

His girlfriend went upstairs and waited in the bedroom all dressed and ready, whilst Moshpit dressed as Cena. He did not want to spend too much money, so to replicate Cena's big gold chain he bought 3 dolly bead strings from local off license and rapped them with the gold wrapping of a Rolo packet, looked quite authentic by all accounts. Other than that which we doubt looks good, he had all of the Cena merchandise, even spent all day writing lyrics for a rap he was going to seduce his lass with. Anyway I digress, so using his Nokia 3210, he would message his lass when he was 10 seconds away from going upstairs and entering the bedroom, the message was to select John Cena entrance theme he downloaded on Limewire, she was told to put it on repeat as wanted to give her the real Cena experience! So the text was sent, and he marched upstairs with full Cena thuganomics get up :cool:. Walked into the room and actually no sold the seductive positioning of his lass on the bed, he was so in character by putting his bull horns salute to each corner of the room! With the music blaring and full attire on whilst posing, Mrs Trowbridge from next door looked up from her back garden whilst shovelling her cat's shit up to see what the noise was, like a trooper he just shut his SAFC 98/99 season curtains and actually saluted the drawn curtains which had him staring straight at former centre half Paul Butler.
He turned the music down slightly to not get complaints from neighbours but it was still very audible, that is when he delivered his rap to his girlfriend, making her aware she was going to be in for the beat down of her life sexually. She replied ''
連れてって John'', which played to her Japanese character. They passionately kissed and quickly had each others pants off! Unfortunately this is the turning point, as they started kissing he started to remember the clean defeat Angle gave Cena the night before, so distraught it still played on his mind, his favourite worker may not get over and be transcending for the sport one day like he knows will happen. He struggled to get hard, things were not going well, all he could think of was Cena not getting over the way he should and not appearing in a total of 94 ppvs and not winning 16 world titles one day. So trying to play it cool and not panicking, he instructed his lass to give him a five knuckle shuffle to get hard, unfortunately it was 27 minutes of five knuckle shuffling and he was not hard! This alarmed him even more as he knew 27 minutes had elapsed Cena's longest ever match at the time vs Nunzio in a house show in Denver.
Whilst reaching great sexual difficulty! He thought of a great idea and a gimmick or phrase that could even go on Cena merchandise that could represent Cena's character so he can stay face forever, he thought ''Never give up!''. It worked!!!! It pumped him up and he got hard immediately, and started to begin sexual intercourse, success! However whilst he started to get going, he was so excited and overwhelmed at children around the world buying Cena merch with ''Never give up'' on multi coloured t'shirts he absolutely exploded! It was 11 seconds from insertion and that was it! over!!!

He lay next to his gf as she had a cigarette and she broke character, saying ''that was quick and I am not satisfied at all!''. Moshpit did not know what to say, before he got the chance to get words out his lass said ''fuck it! this is over! Sick of this shit!''. As Moshpit took in what she said, he was heartbroken, laying in bed with with a hostile/unhappy/dis-satisfied lass as he still hears Cena's shitty downloaded theme that still has crowd noise and even the words of Michael Cole that can still be heard. He said to his lass he was sorry and that he will go again soon, he will take his shirt off and be himself, not John Cena! He loves her! She then said ''I do not think so! I wish you were John Cena! He would fuck me right!!!!!''

There were many other things that went on (cant be arsed to make more stuff up) but he swore from that day on he will make John Cena pay! And has went around internet forums his entire life being extremely smarkish and bias against Cena!

. #Justice4 @moshpit

I'm right off wrestling at the minute.

Just came in pissed and decided to start watching videos on youtube of when the Rock and Hogan built to their wrestlemania match - that was proper enthralling stuff.

@Mr Redknapp

I do not understand, ''he is money, the air changes when he steps into an arena and he is their biggest draw'' #86seconds #aftermath

http://www.givemesport.com/1159516-...al&utm_campaign=Tribute-Pages-laika-III-1sted

That act has definitely hurt his character and caused irreversible damage to it , anyone with a knowledge of wrestling can see that. I am still astonished that they got away with it with such little questioning of the decision to destroy the credibility of the most physically dominant superstar of all time at that point.

Jinder Mahal has had a mare as champion like and has held the title for too long imo. It is not even helping in India for viewers now it is probably because he started as a bit of "Bret Hart" i.e Heel everywhere in the world and face in his homeland, then the Nakamura feud happened and he was portrayed in a way where Indians will be looking at him thinking "Why should I be cheering for him again?", negating one of the main reasons why they gave him the title in the first place :lol:

I dinnar what's worse, moshpit's weekly rants or this post.

In other news, if the CW wasn't pointless enough already then f***ing Kalisto puts the nail in its coffin :D

I dinnar what's worse, moshpit's weekly rants or this post.

In other news, if the CW wasn't pointless enough already then f***ing Kalisto puts the nail in its coffin :D
I know mate, what a let-down that was.

Neville is on fire as a performer and he has gone from top of the tree to obscurity in a fortnight :eek:

No sign of your main title again. God he is really taking the piss and clearly doesn't give ea toss about the job. I know he is only contracted for certain appearances but he is not worthy special treatment anymore.

Oh and Enzo doesn't half waffle on for a while.

Last edited:
  • Mickie James has to win this feud with Alexa Bliss, surely?
  • Elias >
  • Sheamus + Cesaro have ended up becoming a really really good team.
  • Enzo's been class the last two weeks. Kalisto was a let down given I expected Johnny Gargano or Hideo Itami.
  • Could care less about The Shield being used as a last resort to get Reigns over. Would've been much better if Strowman came barging in shouting, "I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU" instead of Rollins coming on-screen at the end.

That act has definitely hurt his character and caused irreversible damage to it , anyone with a knowledge of wrestling can see that. I am still astonished that they got away with it with such little questioning of the decision to destroy the credibility of the most physically dominant superstar of all time at that point.

Jinder Mahal has had a mare as champion like and has held the title for too long imo. It is not even helping in India for viewers now it is probably because he started as a bit of "Bret Hart" i.e Heel everywhere in the world and face in his homeland, then the Nakamura feud happened and he was portrayed in a way where Indians will be looking at him thinking "Why should I be cheering for him again?", negating one of the main reasons why they gave him the title in the first place :lol:
The 86 seconds defeat then told a story and developed his character. I mean he learnt his lesson and did not get done again at rumble, then underestimated Joe (the same mistake again).

Kevin Owens should just destroy McMahon on Sunday. but he wont :lol:

Don't like the booking of Shane being able to kick Owens' arse if they are ever one-on-one though.

Last edited:
Got to say I just don't get the same hype for smackdown anymore now they've got rid of talking smack. Was always what I was looking forward to the most

Back