Wrestling - Part 3

I'm not getting into a debate with you like it's late and I can't be arsed with your shite. In short however Cena is not the greatest of all time no, however he is better than a few of the names in your aforementioned list.
Not interested in debating it with you tbf. It's not even a debatable point.

My point is that this is yet another example of why millions feel a complete disconnect with the show when they have the audacity to trot out absurdities like this.

My problem with Lesnar is that he needs something different, I don't see him as a top attraction anymore.

He can put on good matches but last night wasn't 1 of them, thanks to dodgy cameramen you could hear Brock and Braun asking each 'Should i do this' etc. Just no synergy with one and another.
The moment he got beat in 86 seconds he lost his aura and that sense of invincibility he got from beating Taker's steak, squashing Cena, busting open Orton etc.

Is a Shield feud with the Miztourage really the answer?

Compared to their previous feuds its a bit low-key.
Not ideal but its a nice bit filler for WWE to get their breath back and push forward to after TLC for Survivor Series.

Not interested in debating it with you tbf. It's not even a debatable point.

My point is that this is yet another example of why millions feel a complete disconnect with the show when they have the audacity to trot out absurdities like this.
This is the problem and why people do not bother debating with you, because you do not accept someone's opinion rightly or wrongly.

Last edited:
This is the problem and why people do not bother debating with you, because you do not accept someone's opinion rightly or wrongly.

Hang on a minute...are you suggesting that John Cena really is the greatest of all time???? Do you have any idea who ridiculous it is to even suggest, let alone declare it as fact on a pay per view on 6 occasions!!

I think you'll find everything I've been banging on about the last 2 years has sadly come to pass.

Hang on a minute...are you suggesting that John Cena really is the greatest of all time???? Do you have any idea who ridiculous it is to even suggest, let alone declare it as fact on a pay per view on 6 occasions!!

I think you'll find everything I've been banging on about the last 2 years has sadly come to pass.

They were pushing that so hard to give Reigns more of a rub when he beat him. Just like when he beat the Undertaker. It's a shame to see.

I do not think Cena is the greatest of all time, but if someone was to say why he should be mentioned right up there, then I can certainly see why, I may disagree but I do not have an ego where I do not allow others to have an opinion mate.

Maybe the fact this Bálor/Wyatt feud still hasn't f***ing ended means they'll have one final match where the loser gets a new gimmick and Bray can go away for 6 months to a year and possibly come back not shit and stale as fuck.
Such a shame that Wyatt has jobbed so much, good worker and great on the mic, I actually think he has a great gimmick but can't erase his defeats.

I may have spoke to soon about Enzo winning the belt if that angle is anything to go by, seemed like a double turn with Enzo going heel and Neville turning face. Really enjoyed it to be honest.

I do not think Cena is the greatest of all time, but if someone was to say why he should be mentioned right up there, then I can certainly see why, I may disagree but I do not have an ego where I do not allow others to have an opinion mate.
This is my problem. John Cena has done more to damage pro wrestling than anybody else in history. He has single handedly chased away millions upon millions of viewers, oversaw an era that has saw the WWE go from cutting edge must see, mainstream TV to a marginalised, emasculated embarrassment of a show that most of us fans that are left keep to ourselves, and stifled and buried talent after talent after talent.

Yet fuckers like you still give him credence and credit. He's an unathletic, uncoordinated bum who still can't throw a punch, still can't sell for shit, had no authenticity whatsoever and more than anything else...... makes wrestling look fake as fuck!!

Fuck John Cena!!

This is my problem. John Cena has done more to damage pro wrestling than anybody else in history. He has single handedly chased away millions upon millions of viewers, oversaw an era that has saw the WWE go from cutting edge must see, mainstream TV to a marginalised, emasculated embarrassment of a show that most of us fans that are left keep to ourselves, and stifled and buried talent after talent after talent.

Yet fuckers like you still give him credence and credit. He's an unathletic, uncoordinated bum who still can't throw a punch, still can't sell for shit, had no authenticity whatsoever and more than anything else...... makes wrestling look fake as fuck!!

Fuck John Cena!!
Logon or register to see this image

I'm not a huge Cena fan but don't mind him really, he has had some great matches for example....Punk, Styles, Rob Van Dam, Owens, Cesaro, Shawn Michaels etc and is an all time great imo.

I'm not a huge Cena fan but don't mind him really, he has had some great matches for example....Punk, Styles, Rob Van Dam, Owens, Cesaro, Shawn Michaels etc and is an all time great imo.
Any match that passes for decent with this clown is invariably because he's been carried by the opponent.

What exactly is great about him in your opinion? His in ring work is by any measure mediocre at the very best.

Back