Wrestling - Part 3

Cesaro losing his teeth mid-match and carrying on as normal, he's outstanding

I wanted Cesaro/Sheamus to win that one, for a tag team who was randomly put together their chemistry is so good.

Last edited:

The final 2 matches were appalling and let down what was a great event.

Whatever happened to all the weeks of Braun ripping the place apart and he loses to 1 F5.

Reigns can kick out of 4 AA's but neither Joe or Braun can kick out of 1 F5, it's just blatant selling out. Cena matches are only good when the person in the ring is doing most of the work, unfortunately it was the opposite and it was awful.

The lads and lasses who currently Still work there are getting absolutely ridiculous amounts of abuse. It’s not needed. There are 40 odd amazingly talented people that work their arses off for the company who just get non stop abuse and being told to kill themselves and that, people are pure arseholes at times
people are throwing the toys out of the because some people have left a YouTube channel man, possibly to create a independent channel so things won't actually change that much. some great presenters and workers there still and its stupid really.

personally if it stops then compromising their product by working like wrestlers one minute and being best mates next im all for it :lol:.

Last edited:
The final 2 matches were appalling and let down what was a great event.

Whatever happened to all the weeks of Braun ripping the place apart and he loses to 1 F5.

Reigns can kick out of 4 AA's but neither Joe or Braun can kick out of 1 F5, it's just blatant selling out. Cena matches are only good when the person in the ring is doing most of the work, unfortunately it was the opposite and it was awful.
I had a debate argument with Luke Owen from wrestletalk tv this week, I put to him that imagine if the 86 seconds win from Goldberg was actually given to Strowman, it would have been incredible to continue Braun's momentum. My point may be debatable however Luke Owen said ''Strowman no-selling a german suplex was the same impact of the 86 seonds match'', I shot him down with logic of how the no-sell is a plot device and he will be selling them and losing at the ppv. the no-sell of a suplex is erasable very quickly unlike the massive 86 seconds win at a ppv.
Anyway what on earth was the point of a monstrous build up (amplified predictable version of Joe vs Lesnar feud) where Strowman no sells a german, is attempted to look a real threat and then just gets beat by one F5. The Lesnar looking under threat to a new up and coming monster, sell like mad and then win at a ppv with 1 F5 has worn thin already.

The more I think about that CW title match the more annoyed I get, Neville has carried that division and in no way should he be dropping the belt to Enzo bastard Amore like.

Built Braun as if suplexes werent gonna work so ya expect Lesnar to switch up his style... Nope, more suplexes.
Spot on,

If im honest out of spite, this is how I wanted the match to go as it might turn people against him :lol:

I wonder how many F5's Reigns is going to kick out of at WrestleMania?
to be honest I can't wait until Lesnar leaves and counting down the days.

Is it even possible for this man to be beaten? Only takes the beast incarnate one F5 to beat Strowman, he is truly an unstoppable monster!
Logon or register to see this image
Went perfectly I thought :lol:

Last edited:

Back