Wrestling - Part 3

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/904818590066630661

Ern, nah, fuck that. Got to give your employees a break.
I thought this was going to be about Graves commentating on both Raw and SmackDown :lol:

Those shows seem really unnecessary. I doubt there'll be many in attendance for either, there probably won't be many people watching on TV either and because of that they'll be phoning it in massively. So what's the point of them?

Might see Braun suplex another Christmas tree though :cool::cool:

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/904818590066630661

Ern, nah, fuck that. Got to give your employees a break.
I thought this was going to be about Graves commentating on both Raw and SmackDown :lol:

Those shows seem really unnecessary. I doubt there'll be many in attendance for either, there probably won't be many people watching on TV either and because of that they'll be phoning it in massively. So what's the point of them?

Might see Braun suplex another Christmas tree though :cool::cool:
To be fair this is not WWE making the decision. the network has forced them to do it.

I don't know if anyones interested but my pals started running a wrestling academy in Birtley where you can choose your own gimmick and they're going to put on shows eventually at local youth clubs/leisure centres. Its called Birtley wrestling academy for anyones who interested, the lad that runs it is called Jimmy "gunslinger" gerbils i can pass on contact info for anyone who's interested if you're interested.

WWE should have told USA to fuck off. The most likely reason they didn't is because they need to keep them happy to ensure a good TV deal next year.
Absolutely, negotiations are at a crucial stage soon with things up for review.

I don't know if anyones interested but my pals started running a wrestling academy in Birtley where you can choose your own gimmick and they're going to put on shows eventually at local youth clubs/leisure centres. Its called Birtley wrestling academy for anyones who interested, the lad that runs it is called Jimmy "gunslinger" gerbils i can pass on contact info for anyone who's interested if you're interested.
If any valet's look like Maryse then I will pop along.

Sounds like a bunch of shitarses tbh

Absolutely, negotiations are at a crucial stage soon with things up for review.

If any valet's look like Maryse then I will pop along.
I willl give you a shout bud but also I will give the police a shout so when you inevitably finger someone's arsehole mid match I can get them to take you away non kayfabe. The other lad who runs it is friends with @Iceman97 so might be worth giving him a pm

We've moved to Pelton from Birtley marra.

Moshpit will make a rant on how Vince is finally getting what he's deserved and that the ratings are going down.
I just say it as it is. The ratings have been in terminal decline for years and continue to plummet. Why? Because of no talent bums like Cena and Reigns hogging the top spots and this ridiculous obsession with emasulated males like New Day, Breezango, Adam Rose, Velveteen Dream etc...

Make no mistake, this company is in serious danger once the TV deal comes around because there isn't a cat in hells chance its getting renewed at this rate.

Haven't looked forward to a Raw as much as tonights in a very long time. Looking forward to Cena (hopefully) cutting another promo on Reigns tonight, he's made the show must-see again.
Nobody believes you actually mean this because the evidence is clear for all to see that Cena and Reigns are mustn't see TV.... This is why ANOTHER million people have switched off in the last 18 months or so alone.

And for what it's worth, the segment with these two clowns was horrendous yet again. Cena especially was terrible... Yet again breaking kayfabe with impunity for reasons unbeknownst to anyone. It literally make no sense talking about Roman being 'protected' in the context of any feud let alone from a man more protected than anyone in the company's history.

As for the match... Dear God, Cena once again shows how he has done more than anybody to make wrestling look fake as fuck. Carried yet again by his opponent, what on earth the talent out the back must think when watching this guy work is anybodys guess.

Can you imagine the casual fan tuning in to see a 16 X world champion 'throwing' a punch, or selling an opponents offense, or God forbid turning over the second he has an STF locked in....the channel getting changed is what happens next.

In the era of MMA when believability and credibility is everything it is beyond belief that the WWE thinks the best way foward to become part of this generation is Cena, Reigns, Mahal and the New Day. Unfuckingbelievable.

Last edited:

Back