Wrestling - Part 3

See how Ziggler's sunk to new time lows with his new gimmick ripping off everyone entrances - If he ever does Punk's and trolls the WWE it's all worth it, if he doesn't do that then his contract needs expiring when it runs out next month :D

See how Ziggler's sunk to new time lows with his new gimmick ripping off everyone entrances - If he ever does Punk's and trolls the WWE it's all worth it, if he doesn't do that then his contract needs expiring when it runs out next month :D
He definitely teased it last night like.
The crowd started chanting "CM Punk" because the Ziggler segment was shite and he seemed to acknowledge it and started going on about "the biggest waste of them all, the one you all loved but the one who wasn't good enough", I was really looking forward to hearing Punk's music again but then he just mocked the Ultimate Warrior which was canny tasteless given his widow was at the arena.

He'll just do this until it's up and then eventually he'll say 'I quit'.

Watched a summerslam Q and A with him and everytime he talked about his plans for the future in the WWE he'd turn and wink to someone off camera

Ziggler is great, but I think my gut feeling is that he is going to feud with Bobby Roode.

He definitely teased it last night like.
The crowd started chanting "CM Punk" because the Ziggler segment was shite and he seemed to acknowledge it and started going on about "the biggest waste of them all, the one you all loved but the one who wasn't good enough", I was really looking forward to hearing Punk's music again but then he just mocked the Ultimate Warrior which was canny tasteless given his widow was at the arena.
definitely see your point about his wife, one thing i will say is that it is quite unsettling how high they hold the warrior these days. twas only a few years ago they released a dvd burying him.

Last edited:
One of the best segments I can remember that Vince/KO one, had a real Mr McMahon/Austin feel to it.

Vince has his faults but props to him for taking the nut from KO like at his age, any segment he is involved with always feels important as well. This Shane v Owens blood feud has the potential to be f***ing brilliant now, especially now we know that they aren't scared to deviate from PG a bit when necessary ( ala Brock smashing Orton's head clean open).

Ziggler is great, but I think my gut feeling is that he is going to feud with Bobby Roode.

definitely see your point about his wife, one thing i will say is that it is quite unsettling how high they hold the warrior these days. twas only a few years ago they released a dvd burying him.
He's woeful, and he's definitely feuding with Bobby Roode. Ziggler's whole thing is based around entrances.
And I agree, it's really unsettling the amount they praise Warrior. He was a homophobic, xenophobic **** who said he was happy Bobby Heenan got cancer. Fuck him.

He's woeful, and he's definitely feuding with Bobby Roode. Ziggler's whole thing is based around entrances.
And I agree, it's really unsettling the amount they praise Warrior. He was a homophobic, xenophobic **** who said he was happy Bobby Heenan got cancer. Fuck him.

Ziggler is canny for me but that's your opinion and you have the right to it mate.
Hard to disagree with the sanctimonious attitude with Jim Warrior, Maybe if it was 50 years ago and he died many years after the fact...

He's even last on the intro video now :lol:

On another note, looking forward to Asuka on Raw :cool:

Back