Wrestling - Part 3

Thought that if it wasn't for the Ironmatch man it would of been a meh PPV.

The fact that Sheamus/Cesaro kept up with the Hardys performance-wise in the ring for a full 30 mins shows how good they are. Was a very random tag-team just put together and it's ended up being a genius move.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna...tic_Violence_Incident_at_Orlando_Airport.html

As noted, GFW Impact World Heavyweight Champion Alberto El Patron was involved in a domestic violence incident at the Orlando airport on Sunday.

TMZ reports that Patron allegedly "roughed up a female companion" and while they did not confirm the name of the alleged victim, we do know that girlfriend Paige was with Patron and his family in Orlando this weekend. Witnesses reported to TMZ that Paige was with Alberto at the airport that same day. TMZ notes that Patron and the woman were arguing in the terminal and cops were called once things escalated. Their witness said, "There was an altercation."

For those who missed it, below is the statement from the Orlando Police Department:

"There was an incident at Orlando International Airport at about 3 p.m. Sunday involving Jose Rodriguez (DOB 5/25/1977) The reported incident was a domestic violence battery, and it is still under investigation. No arrests have been made as of this time, but the case remains open. That is all the information we have for release at this time."
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna...t_at_Orlando_Airport.html#YtzGJvsehiYgkCCc.99

Fuck me what a deluded, insecure, excuse-making idiots we have on this board.....desperately looking for anything to make up for your inability to accept what is blatantly apparent.:rolleyes:

I'll say it again, now listen carefully....John Cena has literally chased off millions upon millions of viewers. This is not even in doubt and is incidentally, for the most part, why everybody at the company sees Vince as the senile, demented Cena-obsessed creep that he is.

Yet here we have you arguing that the reappearance of Cena (after a massive 3 month lay-off)..has what? generated huge excitement and anticipation to those fans who fucked off because him in the first place. Think about how idiotic that is.

Smackdown ratings were down again...when the logical arguement would be that Smackdown should have cleaned up because NOBODY ELSE AIRED ANY ORIGINAL PROGRAMMING THAT NIGHT!!!!! But listen, if you were genuinely excited, happy and invigorated by his return and the prospect of a mouth-watering flag match with Rusev, fair play to ya mate. I bet you have absolutely no idea how that match is going to end....god the tension will be unbearable!!!

Me, give me more shit like Joe and Brock. More matches with genuine heat and story-telling. With wrestlers that have more than 3 moves (Brock gets a pass, because , well hes's f***ing Brock). I can think of 20 wrestlers on that roster I'd rather watch before another Cena/Reigns/Mahal match....how about you?

He won't listen the fella is deluded
Dave Meltzer.....f***ing hell, since when did that guy ever give impartial criticism of Vince. Pre 2000 at the least.

Fuck me what a deluded, insecure, excuse-making idiots we have on this board.....desperately looking for anything to make up for your inability to accept what is blatantly apparent.:rolleyes:

I'll say it again, now listen carefully....John Cena has literally chased off millions upon millions of viewers. This is not even in doubt and is incidentally, for the most part, why everybody at the company sees Vince as the senile, demented Cena-obsessed creep that he is.

Yet here we have you arguing that the reappearance of Cena (after a massive 3 month lay-off)..has what? generated huge excitement and anticipation to those fans who fucked off because him in the first place. Think about how idiotic that is.

Smackdown ratings were down again...when the logical arguement would be that Smackdown should have cleaned up because NOBODY ELSE AIRED ANY ORIGINAL PROGRAMMING THAT NIGHT!!!!! But listen, if you were genuinely excited, happy and invigorated by his return and the prospect of a mouth-watering flag match with Rusev, fair play to ya mate. I bet you have absolutely no idea how that match is going to end....god the tension will be unbearable!!!

Me, give me more shit like Joe and Brock. More matches with genuine heat and story-telling. With wrestlers that have more than 3 moves (Brock gets a pass, because , well hes's f***ing Brock). I can think of 20 wrestlers on that roster I'd rather watch before another Cena/Reigns/Mahal match....how about you?

Dave Meltzer.....f***ing hell, since when did that guy ever give impartial criticism of Vince. Pre 2000 at the least.
All of this - :lol::lol::lol:

Dave Meltzer is widely regarded as one of the most knowledgable minds in wrestling. He's critical of Vince McMahon on an almost daily basis and if you listened to his shows or read his articles you'd know that. Whathe's also done is just piss all over everything you had to say RE: Cena's return. Keep spouting the same bollocks you always do however much you want now like, i wont be responding to you on the subject again, you absolute clown.

Don't think @moshpit has clicked on what the significance of the date July 4th is in America :D

For WWE it's worse than the Monday night RAW when the NFL draft is on, and that's typically WWE's lowest rating of the year and it scored significantly higher than expected regardless if it was lower or not

Don't think @moshpit has clicked on what the significance of the date July 4th is in America :D

For WWE it's worse than the Monday night RAW when the NFL draft is on, and that's typically WWE's lowest rating of the year and it scored significantly higher than expected regardless if it was lower or not
He knows exactly the significance of it, but it doesnt fit his diatribe against Cena so he decided that he's going to ignore it.

He's said that he knows that no other channel even bothers to put anything on because no one watches tv on the day, but wont acknowledge that on a day when no one watches tv, over 2m people still tuned in to watch Cena.

He knows exactly the significance of it, but it doesnt fit his diatribe against Cena so he decided that he's going to ignore it.

He's said that he knows that no other channel even bothers to put anything on because no one watches tv on the day, but wont acknowledge that on a day when no one watches tv, over 2m people still tuned in to watch Cena.
Two things.

1. It should be everybody's diatribe against Cena because he is killing the very thing that we all love.

2. Wake up dude, you now think over 2 million tuned in BECAUSE of Cena ???? Really??? So if he we wasn't on, then the viewership would have been zero then. :oops:

And if course I know the significance of July 04th. And so does Vince. Hence his decision not to put Smackdown on the 05th. Make no mistake, with the massive advertising campaign for Cena's 'return', the stupid old c. unt was expecting significantly better than a loss of 250,000 viewers.

Two things.

1. It should be everybody's diatribe against Cena because he is killing the very thing that we all love.

2. Wake up dude, you now think over 2 million tuned in BECAUSE of Cena ???? Really??? So if he we wasn't on, then the viewership would have been zero then. :oops:

And if course I know the significance of July 04th. And so does Vince. Hence his decision not to put Smackdown on the 05th. Make no mistake, with the massive advertising campaign for Cena's 'return', the stupid old c. unt was expecting significantly better than a loss of 250,000 viewers.

And for the record, feel free to bookmark this when the TV deal comes up for renewal shortly and Vince gets an almighty f***ing shock.

Last edited:

Back