Wrestling - Part 3

You obviously watched something different from myself, Reigns was fantastic!
It's all about opinion but seriously, it is beyond me how anyone can say anything postive whatsoever about Reigns, especially in this segment. He was appalling. He's probably the worst talker and least charasmatic guy on the entire roster.

Which bits did you find fantastic?.. not on a wind up by the way, I'm genuinely intrigued.

Jesus. I don't know what to say really :eek: This sentence alone makes Moshpit's rants look slightly legit :D

Does it not tell you alot of things when his best singles run has been when he's kept away from the Title picture
Vince has gone all in with the guy which is just mental when you look at how catastrophically bad his run has been. Poor matches, zero progression in terms of in ring ability or move sets, zero charisma, universally loathed by the fans despite the superhero booking, protected at every turn, awkward and monotone as fuck on the mike, awful, awful catchphrases...... And yet, he'll probably be the one to take down Brock next mania.

It's unreal what Vince is doing when you look at the guys who could take his spot and be so much better!

Oh, did anyone catch NXT? Wtf are they doing with Kenta??

Last edited:

I honestly do not know why half of you on this thread watch WWE, all you's ever do is whinge about it. Just stick to NJPW and ROH etc, if you are going to complain about Reigns, Vince pushing big men etc then it will never change, so stop watching and stop the negativity in your lives. If I do not like something I stay away from it.

I honestly do not know why half of you on this thread watch WWE, all you's ever do is whinge about it. Just stick to NJPW and ROH etc, if you are going to complain about Reigns, Vince pushing big men etc then it will never change, so stop watching and stop the negativity in your lives. If I do not like something I stay away from it.

Why go on like a child when literally everyone except you has said Reigns is shite. :neutral:

The cold hard truth is if he wasn't; a) Samoan b) A relative of The Rock, he'd by now be featuring on Wednesday night Superstars doing tables matches with R-Truth

Unfortunately that's Enzo Amore's next place over the next few months, he's so dead and buried there's no coming back for him.

I watch WWE, GFW, ROH, NJPW, ICW, WCPW and others, it doesn't stop me having an opinion, just like it doesn't stop you.

Yes people do tend to complain about the E, but it's the biggest Fed around so that's bound to happen.

You're the only one on here who really thinks Reigns is being booked well, and now had a mini meltdown because the majority don't agree with your opinion?

Why go on like a child when literally everyone except you has said Reigns is shite. :neutral:

The cold hard truth is if he wasn't; a) Samoan b) A relative of The Rock, he'd by now be featuring on Wednesday night Superstars doing tables matches with R-Truth

Unfortunately that's Enzo Amore's next place over the next few months, he's so dead and buried there's no coming back for him.

Utter bullshit

I watch WWE, GFW, ROH, NJPW, ICW, WCPW and others, it doesn't stop me having an opinion, just like it doesn't stop you.

Yes people do tend to complain about the E, but it's the biggest Fed around so that's bound to happen.

You're the only one on here who really thinks Reigns is being booked well, and now had a mini meltdown because the majority don't agree with your opinion?
Reigns is not shite, there maybe things incorrect with his push etc but he is not shite :lol:

Fair play you are allowed your opinion, but I just think a lot of you on here are setting yourselves up for a fall expecting something different from WWE when it will never be the way you want it.

I think Reigns is getting better all the time. His booking is too, he's lost a good few matches which is good for him. I'd rather see Joe v Lesnar again (but a longer match), or a triple threat at SS instead of Reigns v Lesnar.

Kenny Omega interview on NJPW World today about G1, US Championship etc.:
"I wasn't even going to enter the G1, I've been there, done that, I didn't prepare for Okada, I just wanted to defend this belt. But the wrestlers get a special sneak peak at the G1 participants, and then I saw his name..."

I'm more hyped for Omega vs Ibushi whenever it happens than for anything ever.

Kenny Omega interview on NJPW World today about G1, US Championship etc.:
"I wasn't even going to enter the G1, I've been there, done that, I didn't prepare for Okada, I just wanted to defend this belt. But the wrestlers get a special sneak peak at the G1 participants, and then I saw his name..."

I'm more hyped for Omega vs Ibushi whenever it happens than for anything ever.
They've got to have them both qualify from their fields surely, and a match against each other in the semi finals or final? Will be trying to keep an eye on the G1, couple of names should be attending the RoH/NJPW/CMLL shows in the UK the week after it happens

They've got to have them both qualify from their fields surely, and a match against each other in the semi finals or final? Will be trying to keep an eye on the G1, couple of names should be attending the RoH/NJPW/CMLL shows in the UK the week after it happens
I have a feeling the final will be between Naito and Kenny with the Ibushi match happening at WK12, but Gedo's booking is unpredictable, so who knows? :lol:

This!

I'm pretty happy with the main roster product in general even if it is held back by shite booking and Vince.

I have a feeling the final will be between Naito and Kenny with the Ibushi match happening at WK12, but Gedo's booking is unpredictable, so who knows? :lol:
Your probably right to be honest, give them (Okada v Naito) the main event they should have had a few years back. I reckon they will give Omega the win against Okada in the tournament to keep him in contention. Shame NPJW aren't really for triple threats or 4 ways, Okada v Naito v Omega would be pretty special imo. Hoping at least one of the three make the UK tour.

Anyone picked up/looked at this Fire Pro Wrestling World game? Seems to be well received by alot of the Wrestling game youtubers

You knew that they'd cancel talking smack as soon as they moved its timeslot for 205 live. Farcical

Back