Wrestling - Part 3

Raw And Smackdown continue to bleed viewers I see. Hmmm, I wonder why?

The company's number one guy for the last 10 years is a babyface who gets booed out of every building he steps in.
Vinces next chosen babyface to replace him has been pulled off TV because he gets universally shit on.

So.... we finally have a chance as fans to see the unbelievable talent on that roster flourish and give us what has been so desperately lacking and what does the stupid bastard do.... Jinder f***ing Mahal and Breezango as number one contenders!!

It's beyond a f***ing joke now. The booking across the board is pathetic. Seth Rollins needs to turn heel now cos he's boring as fuck as a babyface. Dean Ambrose can fuck off anarl, he's is now just a corny roddy piper wannabe. Bray Wyatt has been criminally wasted.... As a heel he is done now. He can't back up anything he says so his monologues are worthless.... Tragic waste of talent. He needs to turn face ASAP and do what I said years ago.... An anti authority figure taking down Stephanie and HHH down the inside type scenario.

The Hardys are rapidly turning into the the dudleys mark 2 and will be forgotten very quickly. The broken gimmick just isn't gonna work in WWE imo, too late anyway for it now.

Make no mistake Vince and Dunn are taking this company down....

But don't you lot worry, New Day will be back soon to fix everything.

Raw And Smackdown continue to bleed viewers I see. Hmmm, I wonder why?

The company's number one guy for the last 10 years is a babyface who gets booed out of every building he steps in.
Vinces next chosen babyface to replace him has been pulled off TV because he gets universally shit on.

So.... we finally have a chance as fans to see the unbelievable talent on that roster flourish and give us what has been so desperately lacking and what does the stupid bastard do.... Jinder f***ing Mahal and Breezango as number one contenders!!

It's beyond a f***ing joke now. The booking across the board is pathetic. Seth Rollins needs to turn heel now cos he's boring as fuck as a babyface. Dean Ambrose can fuck off anarl, he's is now just a corny roddy piper wannabe. Bray Wyatt has been criminally wasted.... As a heel he is done now. He can't back up anything he says so his monologues are worthless.... Tragic waste of talent. He needs to turn face ASAP and do what I said years ago.... An anti authority figure taking down Stephanie and HHH down the inside type scenario.

The Hardys are rapidly turning into the the dudleys mark 2 and will be forgotten very quickly. The broken gimmick just isn't gonna work in WWE imo, too late anyway for it now.

But don't you lot worry, New Day will be back soon to fix everything.
I agree with some of what you say....Rollins is better as a heel, I loved the MITB holder Rollins, and he should not be going over Samoa Joe who imo is far superior. Bray Wyatt is in danger of turning into some joke of a heel who likes to be a nuisance to the faces rather than a true threat. The problem with WWE is that people are loyal to the brand and will continue to pay for the Network and buy merch (myself included :oops:) no matter what, so it's difficult for forced change. I just look at other promotions if I want to see something different like Lucha Underground or TNA (which I think is really good at the moment).

I agree with some of what you say....Rollins is better as a heel, I loved the MITB holder Rollins, and he should not be going over Samoa Joe who imo is far superior. Bray Wyatt is in danger of turning into some joke of a heel who likes to be a nuisance to the faces rather than a true threat. The problem with WWE is that people are loyal to the brand and will continue to pay for the Network and buy merch (myself included :oops:) no matter what, so it's difficult for forced change. I just look at other promotions if I want to see something different like Lucha Underground or TNA (which I think is really good at the moment).
Totally agree on Rollins. He is so naturally suited to being a smug, smarmy heel with the talent to back it up. This arse kissing, thanking the fans version of him is just boring as fuck.

Wyatt is a tragedy. Right from when Cena criminally buried him at Payback 2014 after he had just cut the finest heel promos in years and was on f***ing fire....the writing was on the wall. His mic work and ring work are top notch, he oozes charisma, is completely original, great entrance and theme music and has a cool as fuck finisher.... But the ridiculous booking has just made him look weak as piss. He's now the bad guy with hollow threats who gets his arse kicked.

I'm not so sure about the point on the loyal fan base. The diehards are the fans from the attitude era.... The 30 year old plus demographic..... And they are the ones who have deserted in droves.

The ratings are plummeting make no mistake. Smackdown draws little over 2,000,000 now with Raw just over 2,500,000. That's 6,000,000 fans who have deserted the product.

I'd say the current generation of fans, and in fairness I'm guessing most on here fit into that category, know no better and are gonna be far less patient and loyal than the ones who have already given up.

And all of this with a backdrop of a arguably the greatest roster the company has ever had.

But, hey, let the idiots cheer for talentless bums like Jinder Mahal, John Cena, Roman Reigns and New Day cos they're really gonna turn things round aren't they.

Bray Wyatt is absolutely fuckin wank like, bang average wrestler, and his promos are all identical waffle that he's never backed up. The fucker gans on about his world and followers but he was wearing a bastard SmackDown shirt at survivor series. Proper eternal lower midcard guy.
Poor effort chief. Try harder next time.

Victoria video and nudes leaked

Dinnar how many naked pics of herself she wants to keep like :lol:

Can't believer Charlotte was getting pelters anarl, anyone would be punching to get near a lass like that

Bray Wyatt is absolutely fuckin wank like, bang average wrestler, and his promos are all identical waffle that he's never backed up. The fucker gans on about his world and followers but he was wearing a bastard SmackDown shirt at survivor series. Proper eternal lower midcard guy.

I'm not a fan of Bray Wyatt like. He doesn't really seem to do much in the ring. Always seems to be resting. His promos are good but I think the whole aura behind his gimmick is bigger than he is (the lights and that). Just like Bryan with the yes chants and Tye with his perfect 10 stuff (that doesn't seem to be holding as well with non NXT audiences)

Last edited by a moderator:
To which Bray would obviously reply "well stop booking me to get beat you washed-up, senile old fuck".
Would probably say something more similar to "naaaahhh you see in the woods there was death and spookiness and thats what i ammmmm sister abigail eats worlds oooh my family of abigail in the woods. sister abigail we're here"

Everyone else in the room will be giving him WHAT chants because he is unable to ever get his point across because his character is shite.

Breezango as number one contenders!!
Back off.
The broken gimmick just isn't gonna work in WWE imo, too late anyway for it now.
Yeah, would've been much better for them to come back broken with no explanation at all to fans who aren't familiar with the gimmick.
Right from when Cena criminally buried him at Payback 2014
Cena needed to win that.
Dunn's a ****, but last year was WWE's most profitable year in history? How is Vince taking the company down?
The diehards are the fans from the attitude era
The fans who loved car crash tv of the time like Jerry Springer which is exactly what the AE was? These fans never were wrestling fans. Noticed there's a similar ratings pattern currently to 1996/97 before the Attitude Era started and these car-crash tv loving fans started watching?
But, hey, let the idiots cheer for talentless bums like John Cena and New Day cos they're really gonna turn things round aren't they.
:lol: Christ.

Bray's gimmick has been done to death to the point you know he's going to eventually lose and it's becoming tiresome now. The run in 2015 where he lost in every PPV (feel free to correct me on this) really hurt his character long-term.

The Title run was the most legit run he went on for a few years but it only lasted weeks, if it'd lasted months like his feud with Cena he wouldn't be so repetitive.

Back off.

Yeah, would've been much better for them to come back broken with no explanation at all to fans who aren't familiar with the gimmick.

Cena needed to win that.

Dunn's a ****, but last year was WWE's most profitable year in history? How is Vince taking the company down?

The fans who loved car crash tv of the time like Jerry Springer which is exactly what the AE was? These fans never were wrestling fans. Noticed there's a similar ratings pattern currently to 1996/97 before the Attitude Era started and these car-crash tv loving fans started watching?

:lol: Christ.
Reply to people pal?

Totally agree on Rollins. He is so naturally suited to being a smug, smarmy heel with the talent to back it up. This arse kissing, thanking the fans version of him is just boring as fuck.

Wyatt is a tragedy. Right from when Cena criminally buried him at Payback 2014 after he had just cut the finest heel promos in years and was on f***ing fire....the writing was on the wall. His mic work and ring work are top notch, he oozes charisma, is completely original, great entrance and theme music and has a cool as fuck finisher.... But the ridiculous booking has just made him look weak as piss. He's now the bad guy with hollow threats who gets his arse kicked.

I'm not so sure about the point on the loyal fan base. The diehards are the fans from the attitude era.... The 30 year old plus demographic..... And they are the ones who have deserted in droves.

The ratings are plummeting make no mistake. Smackdown draws little over 2,000,000 now with Raw just over 2,500,000. That's 6,000,000 fans who have deserted the product.

I'd say the current generation of fans, and in fairness I'm guessing most on here fit into that category, know no better and are gonna be far less patient and loyal than the ones who have already given up.

And all of this with a backdrop of a arguably the greatest roster the company has ever had.

But, hey, let the idiots cheer for talentless bums like Jinder Mahal, John Cena, Roman Reigns and New Day cos they're really gonna turn things round aren't they.
ICW is f***ing quality, shits all over WWE

That's a lot of effort and writing for someone who hates the product. You've been told before, if you don't like it then don't watch it, no one is forcing you to do so. There are plenty of alternatives out there these days, NJPW, ICW, PROGRESS and WCPW are all easily accessible for a small subscription fee, Lucha Underground is on US Netflix, there's so much choice even NXT is an option on the Network.

Why do you keep watching something, you quite clearly don't enjoy? I've lost count of the number of TV Shows I used to watch and got bored with or didn't like the direction it was going so stopped watching. There's no need to come on here and belittle posters who do enjoy the product as if you're some sort of better informed wrestling fan.

Back