Wrestling 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
rumoured that they're creative have decided to liven up raw by using, wait for it........hulk hogan more on screen. Very refreshing

rumoured that they're creative have decided to liven up raw by using, wait for it........hulk hogan more on screen. Very refreshing

Isn't this what WWE fans mocked TNA for years ago? Will be interesting to see how more Hogan screen time will go down with fans when he is on WWE programming. Let's see if the WWE fans can manage to not be hypocrites.

Isn't this what WWE fans mocked TNA for years ago? Will be interesting to see how more Hogan screen time will go down with fans when he is on WWE programming. Let's see if the WWE fans can manage to not be hypocrites.

or maybe WWE manage to write Hogan well unlike TNA did

Interesting on smackdown this week that hogan referred to Ziggler as the future rather than Reigns. Ziggler even got a bigger pop when he came out at the start.

Looking like a two horse race for the rumble

Interesting on smackdown this week that hogan referred to Ziggler as the future rather than Reigns. Ziggler even got a bigger pop when he came out at the start.

I reckon Hogan was told to say Ziggler just to prevent 'spoiling' the already known 'Reigns is the future' predicament, and SmackDown's audio dubbed to fuck anyways so crowd reactions make no difference on that show.
I think Reigns will win the Rumble still no matter who else is over simply because Vince's ego won't allow him to change his mind.
Best moment of SmackDown was definitely, "Don't you brother me, brother!" from Rollins to Hogan :lol::lol:

:eek:

Last edited:
I reckon Hogan was told to say Ziggler just to prevent 'spoiling' the already known 'Reigns is the future' predicament, and SmackDown's audio dubbed to fuck anyways so crowd reactions make no difference on that show.
I think Reigns will win the Rumble still no matter who else is over simply because Vince's ego won't allow him to change his mind.
Best moment of SmackDown was definitely, "Don't you brother me, brother!" from Rollins to Hogan :lol::lol:

Couldn't watch all of that. As a parent that's shocking to hear!!

or maybe WWE manage to write Hogan well unlike TNA did

Oh I see. Different now, isn't it. Hogan isn't suddenly the ego maniac he was in TNA. Suddenly Hogan and all this airtime is actually good for the company that employs him. Why do you think I asked that question? You are so utterly predictable. I knew someone was going to come out and make a rather convenient excuse that condones him doing what TNA was berated for. How long did it take for you to come up with that one? How many attempts did it take before that one was thought of?

Oh I see. Different now, isn't it. Hogan isn't suddenly the ego maniac he was in TNA. Suddenly Hogan and all this airtime is actually good for the company that employs him. Why do you think I asked that question? You are so utterly predictable. I knew someone was going to come out and make a rather convenient excuse that condones him doing what TNA was berated for. How long did it take for you to come up with that one? How many attempts did it take before that one was thought of?
Got no interest in seeing hogan on tele if I'm honest. No matter what capacity or promotion it's on.

They're just building up possibilities so it isn't obvious like last year. Unfortunately it is though, there's no way in hell Ziggler will win the rumble. He will be in the final 4 like last year iirc, he'll get eliminated and start a feud with whoever does it possibly.

It genuinely feels like the writers have never watched wrestling before or have any idea about the business at all.

It really is like :lol:

That kid. :lol:

Got no interest in seeing hogan on tele if I'm honest. No matter what capacity or promotion it's on.

They're just building up possibilities so it isn't obvious like last year. Unfortunately it is though, there's no way in hell Ziggler will win the rumble. He will be in the final 4 like last year iirc, he'll get eliminated and start a feud with whoever does it possibly.
cough*Kane*cough

jesus touchy subject? mate this isn't 2007 anymore. i'm not even a fan of Hogan. i was stating that if anyone can write and book hogan its wwe.

Didn't it look like Reigns had suddenly entered the woods worst pantomime, praying and looking up to the skies when zig tagged him in, then doing some sort of beetle juice like walk across the ring after each move he did, he's comfortably one of the worst in ring performers in the company, I reckon his level is a good feud with Adam Rose or a "turn face or retire" match with big show that is replayed 40 times

Anar it is but surely they'd dub it to make Reigns pop louder? I remember when Ziggler used to whinge on about them muting his pop out of the show, how things change!

From what I've seen of this Raw. Get done in for ten minutes. 'Somehow' win. Boring.

Quite looking forward to Raw, the Usos and Gold/Stardust definitely not appearing, thats saved me 20 mins of fast forwarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back