Wrestling 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't get the Network I'll be downloading NXT every week. Best wrestling show on TV, mind I haven't watched Lucha Underground yet which is meant to be class.

Anyone interested in Japanese Wrestling? NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 9 looks an amazing card.
NJPW's the one with AJ Styles in isn't it? Always liked Styles and never understood why the WWE never picked him up, he always seemed to one of the best talents, if not the best talent TNA had to offer when it was half-decent.

NJPW's the one with AJ Styles in isn't it? Always liked Styles and never understood why the WWE never picked him up, he always seemed to one of the best talents, if not the best talent TNA had to offer when it was half-decent.

He's been Phenomenal in New Japan for want of a better word. There's so much more in NJPW though, there's Tanahashi, Okada, Nakamura, Shibata who are all amazing. You've got Bullet Club with AJ Styles in, Devitt/Balor used to be the leader but now Karl Anderson took over. They've got the best tag team in the world in The Young Bucks as Well as standouts like Kenny Omega plus Doc (Luke) Gallows among others. The Junior Heavyweight Tag division is utter class with The Young Bucks reDragon, Timesplitters and Forever Hooligans. Only other person I know of who watches New Japan on here is @SedgefieldMackem but he hasn't posted in ages, dunno If he's been banned or if he's just not interested anymore.

He was brilliant and some of his matches are the greatest I have ever seen, however WWE would have watered him down and his matches would be the kick-punch routine all the WWE workers wrestle.

Big rumour that the sting/ triple h angle will start on raw next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back