Would you rather your child...

Neither is obviously the best option.

My mrs says be bullied but I said I would hate my kids to get bullied so would rather them be the bully because I think that is an easier fix
Once you have been bullied you never forget that feeling for the rest of your life, and sometimes it can lead to terrible things, anyone who has a bully as a child should be ashamed of themselves, and any child being bullied needs to speak up ASAP, was watching Paul ferris podcast yesterday and his experience of being bullied really led into bad Things

Once you have been bullied you never forget that feeling for the rest of your life, and sometimes it can lead to terrible things, anyone who has a bully as a child should be ashamed of themselves, and any child being bullied needs to speak up ASAP, was watching Paul ferris podcast yesterday and his experience of being bullied really led into bad Things

This is why I was so torn but went with the bully option because if I found out they were i can fix that, its more difficult to fix your child being bullied

This is why I was so torn but went with the bully option because if I found out they were i can fix that, its more difficult to fix your child being bullied
I think it’s a impossible question to answer, and would never question anyone who answers the question as you have been honest enough to make a difficult choice as you see best for your child, and in the end that’s all we want for our children, the best we can do for them
Be the bully. Never be the victim. Bullies tend to be successful in life.
Well a lot of the kids that were bullied when I grew up now sit drink and smoking all day in there council houses, a lot of the kids who got bullied as they were bright our other things don’t sit on the dole doing nothing all day, this is not all bullies mind I know some that have gone in to be great lads and lasses

Last edited:
d
I think it’s a impossible question to answer, and would never question anyone who answers the question as you have been honest enough to make a difficult choice as you see best for your child, and in the end that’s all we want for our children, the best we can do for them

Well a lot of the kids that were bullied when I grew up now sit drink and smoking all day in there council houses, a lot of the kids who got bullied as they were bright our other things don’t sit on the dole doing nothing all day, this is not all bullies mind I know some that have gone in to be great lads and lasses
Most of them end up as coppers.

Back