Would the club be prepared to clarify?

Steve F

Central Defender
1 What percentage is our wage bill x Turnover?

2 How does this compare to the other clubs in the Championship?

3 What approx is our Annual Turnover?

4 How does SAFC turnover compare to others in the Championship?

We then might get a greater understanding and accurate view on how we compare to others and how far we are prepared to go in achieving our PL aspirations.

There is a lot of conjecture that we can’t compete with x, y and z which is true of the relegated teams from last season, but would be good to understand how Ipswich for example don’t seem to have a problem in going for it. Or yes they have a rich organisation behind them. Last time I looked KLD was quite a wealthy young man, so let’s see how we compare and see how the best supported team in the Championship with a staggering average of over 41k supporters cannot attract a proven CF.

For those who are yet to listen to KS press conference this afternoon, he advised us that we had 3 or 4 ( why he can’t actually say the exact number is beyond me) No9’s lined up but at the death we couldn’t get them over the line!!! 3 Transfer Windows and we where hoping to sort it on the last day….. Total mismanagement.

We should just plod on!

Last edited:

We then might get a greater understanding and accurate view on how we compare to others and how far we are prepared to go in achieving our PL aspirations.

There is a lot of conjecture that we can’t compete with x, y and z which is true of the relegated teams from last season, but would be good to understand how Ipswich for example don’t seem to have a problem in going for it. Or yes they have a rich organisation behind them. Last time I looked KLD was quite a wealthy young man, so let’s see how we compare and see how the best supported team in the Championship with a staggering average of over 41k supporters cannot attract a proven CF.

For those who are yet to listen to KS press conference this afternoon, he advised us that we had 3 or 4 ( why he can’t actually say the exact number is beyond me) No9’s lined up but at the death we couldn’t get them over the line!!! 3 Transfer Windows and we where hoping to sort it on the last day….. Total mismanagement.

We should just plod on!
That will get shown in our next accounts.

We should just plod on!
The answer to your question is yes, they absolutely will publish this data. Be around April which covers until July 31st 2023.

We should just plod on!
Get a life man you sad sack. It's the weekend, plenty of other stuff to do to make yourself happy.

Wtf is this clown ganning on about, it really is baffling please tell me what’s in next years accounts now, oh and there were 3 or 4 strikers none of which got landed, yeah we know.

They should maybe start publishing how much money they take out of the club, or don't take out of the club. That would really put to bed these conspiracies regarding KLD/Speakman pocketing money that the club generates.

They could perhaps do it annually, and have it relating to the year beforehand which would give themselves plenty of time to get the reports in order.

My worry is that people wouldn't read them, and still crack on with the conspiracies, however.

Guess we wouldn't know until they do it.

The Op has had a brain shart
You say KLD is quite a wealthy young man. I hope he stays that way by investing wisely in the club.

There's some on here that aren't happy because he's not spent it all yet! I think he's a smart young man who is taking it one cautious, progressive step at a time.
He has no skin in the game.

A 26 year old, with fuck you money and no occupation other than executive chairman of SAFC. Heir to his mother’s fortune, stepdad who’s boss of Blackrock and he’s scared to have a go. What a lack of heart and imagination he has. He needs to shit or get off the pot.

Don’t give that blether about FFP either…we’re not close to that limit if him and Juan put their allowable ‘gifts’ into the coffers.

Two billionaires spending relatively nix.

Last edited:

We should just plod on!

Logon or register to see this image

You mean like they already do once a year?

Yes I am fully aware if the requirement to publish Annual Accounts, are we compatible with other teams, the hope and belief maybe blindly in my behalf that we are and should be one of the best paid clubs in the division to its players.
That will get shown in our next accounts.

I know that mate, suppose I am trying to understand what our wage bill is compared to others, sick of hearing we can’t afford or compete with x y and z and we are close to FFP rules.

Last edited:
Yes I am fully aware if the requirement to publish Annual Accounts, are we compatible with other teams, the hope and belief maybe blindly in my behalf that we are and should be one of the best paid clubs in the division to its players.
Is your first language English? I’m only asking cos this makes no sense m8.

The Op has had a brain shart

He has no skin in the game.

A 26 year old, with fuck you money and no occupation other than executive chairman of SAFC. Heir to his mother’s fortune, stepdad who’s boss of Blackrock and he’s scared to have a go. What a lack of heart and imagination he has. He needs to shit or get off the pot.

Don’t give that blether about FFP either…we’re not close to that limit if him and Juan put their allowable ‘gifts’ into the coffers.

Two billionaires spending relatively nix.

Yep
Is your first language English? I’m only asking cos this makes no sense m8.

Apologies, my question are we anywhere near FFP rules, how does our wage bill compare to others?
Get a life man you sad sack. It's the weekend, plenty of other stuff to do to make yourself happy.

Quality response… but no surprise.

Last edited:

We should just plod on!

Obviously Speakeasy, talks with fork tongue!

Back