Would it be a bad move if

safcrob

Winger
just maybe one season the home kit isn't stripes? Take a look at Southampton's home kits through the past years, it's different every year and I don't think their fans mind to see a change in design each season.

Over the years Southampton have had some of the most awful creations when they went away from the stripes, truly awful.
Let’s not do that.

I feel that Palace lost their identity by having such radical strip changes in a short period.

We need more stripes and less white, that’s all.

just maybe one season the home kit isn't stripes? Take a look at Southampton's home kits through the past years, it's different every year and I don't think their fans mind to see a change in design each season.

We are a community club of c150 years history, the 6th most successful club of all time.
One of the biggest supported clubs in England. Probably the biggest crowd to success ratio in the UK.

We have our pride, our heritage and our identity, to which the red and white stripes are core.

We are a not some marketeer’s toy to play with, working with the idea we need to modernise our image and appeal, that we need to be cooler.

That is the short cut way to lose your identity to lose what you stand for.

Anyone who was around for the pin stripes in the 80s will recognise what I say. Personally I think the strip of a few years ago was nearly as bad, but at least it was still Sunderland red and white stripes.

Change the colour of the collars, the socks etc but we must be red and white strips … it defines us

Back