Worst thing to ever happen to football is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I enjoy derby days when we smash them.

Living over North Tynside they always went on like Billy big bollocks then not a peep after the reoccurring 3rd goal went in.
In Tenerife last week when they were about to play Villa, mag had a massive maggie flag draped over his patio. Had look over at 9-45 and it had disappeared. Must of been back in his case

In Tenerife last week when they were about to play Villa, mag had a massive maggie flag draped over his patio. Had look over at 9-45 and it had disappeared. Must of been back in his case

When I was in Benidorm in summer was a group of them out all wearing a Newcastle top.

Looked like right bellends trying to put on the accent more I just don't get it must be a mag thing.

I'm a Geordie but don't try speak as if I'm trying to make sure everybody knows it.

When I was in Benidorm in summer was a group of them out all wearing a Newcastle top.

Looked like right bellends trying to put on the accent more I just don't get it must be a mag thing.

I'm a Geordie but don't try speak as if I'm trying to make sure everybody knows it.
Yes they have this need to let people know they are mag fans as tho people should be in awe of them.

Yes they have this need to let people know they are mag fans as tho people should be in awe of them.

They have no idea that it just makes them sound like thick bastards, its quite funny. I was in a Subway in Exeter and one of them was ordering his food in front of me (WTF he was doing in there I dont know as there was a Greggs up the road) His accent was ridiculously exaggerated, the lass behind the counter couldnt understand the grunting fuckwit and started to talk really slowly to him and kept pointing at the menu, I couldnt figure out if she thought he was foreign, or had learning difficulties :)

It’s the offside one that boils my piss. A boot lace width and it’s ruled offside. It should favour the attacker. Needs to change so for example its done on a percentage of the body. Over a small percentage it’s offside. That Krul penalty today was another daft one. Yeah he went on like a tosser but he wasn’t massively off his line. Goalies need to dive and they will generally come off the line a little when they do. It ll get to the point they have to stand in the goal to compensate.

The Sterling one against Chelsea the other week was a prime example. He was offside by a fraction of his shoulder blade. There's no way he was deliberately at fault and probably thought he was just onside. The ref and lino probably would have allowed the goal to stand.

Exactly I just looked shook my head and thought wankers
They're insecure, please, please like us.
They have no idea that it just makes them sound like thick bastards, its quite funny. I was in a Subway in Exeter and one of them was ordering his food in front of me (WTF he was doing in there I dont know as there was a Greggs up the road) His accent was ridiculously exaggerated, the lass behind the counter couldnt understand the grunting fuckwit and started to talk really slowly to him and kept pointing at the menu, I couldnt figure out if she thought he was foreign, or had learning difficulties :)
😂😂

The ridiculous money SKY put into the premier league that leaves clubs almost bankrupt if they do not stay up (not just us). Like our society, those at the top get way too much and all the perks too. Those struggling get more and more alienated. F*** this system and f*** the Tories (Murdochs love children)

Reactions: Boo
We had no bother when there was one TV camera on high up on the half way line. Multiple cameras from every angle took the game away from the ref. Sky are to blame for this, and for the massive rise in players wages, allowing them to call the shots. VAR is a disgrace.

Both for me. Implementing is always going to take time on occasions and will be subject to interpretation and angle etc even when sticking to 'clear and obvious' as some things just aren't. Think the concept is just taking too much away from the sport even if you got every single decision correct.
They need to decide what the purpose of it actually is.

Rugby - control is with the referee and it's to help him confirm a decision, eg "is there any reason why I cant award the try"

Cricket - control is with the player, idea is the eliminate the howler when a player knows a decision is wrong. Now used speculatively but can really cost teams if they get it wrong

Tennis - very similar but too many challenges allowed so you can get away with speculative calls

They need to get the balance right between rugby and cricket. Either let the referee check or allow each captain one challenge/referral per half but there has to be a clear reason to overturn a decision. Perhaps it can only be used when the game is already stopped? If not you need a mechanism for stopping and restarting the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back