Worst thing to ever happen to football is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Both for me. Implementing is always going to take time on occasions and will be subject to interpretation and angle etc even when sticking to 'clear and obvious' as some things just aren't. Think the concept is just taking too much away from the sport even if you got every single decision correct.
I think it’s massively lacking in common sense and that won’t ever change.

Both for me. Implementing is always going to take time on occasions and will be subject to interpretation and angle etc even when sticking to 'clear and obvious' as some things just aren't. Think the concept is just taking too much away from the sport even if you got every single decision correct.
It’s the offside one that boils my piss. A boot lace width and it’s ruled offside. It should favour the attacker. Needs to change so for example its done on a percentage of the body. Over a small percentage it’s offside. That Krul penalty today was another daft one. Yeah he went on like a tosser but he wasn’t massively off his line. Goalies need to dive and they will generally come off the line a little when they do. It ll get to the point they have to stand in the goal to compensate.

Allowing players to keep walking up to 12 yards up the line to take a throw in and raising their leg while taking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back