Worst Thing About Current Gen Consoles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally lost interest in consoles like,must be an age thing, what happened to just putting a disc in and playing straight away? Sign in this,install that,connect to this and update that. Shite

Impossible to run a 40gb+ direct from a disc.

It can be quite annoying like. I tend to install them over night but sometimes you just want to crack on

The worst thing about console game pricing is digital downloads costing more than the disc based version which makes no sense whatsoever. Robbing bastards.
Aye. Their sales are normally hilarious as well when they do have one as well. TBH, I'm amazed that some retailers get away with their prices too mind.

Normally pop to sainsburys for my lunch every day at work and will sometimes notice the prices of some games. DOOM was £41.99 when I last seen it in there ffs. FIFA/COD are still stupidly overpriced as well. I always thought places like Sainsburys/ASDA weren't as bad as GAME and the likes.

Aye. Their sales are normally hilarious as well when they do have one as well. TBH, I'm amazed that some retailers get away with their prices too mind.

Normally pop to sainsburys for my lunch every day at work and will sometimes notice the prices of some games. DOOM was £41.99 when I last seen it in there ffs. FIFA/COD are still stupidly overpriced as well. I always thought places like Sainsburys/ASDA weren't as bad as GAME and the likes.
At least with retail games you have some retail value when you go to trade in. To charge more and remove that fact for digital is beyond the pale!

Tesco had Doom in for £14 recently. Canny. The Last Guardian was £48, like. :rolleyes:

The variety of games is chod. All these platform games that bore the pants off me.

The cost of downloading proper games is a bit odd aswell. Way more expensive than in shops

Leaving the Kinect microphone on.

The amount of people who do this is beyond belief. Why even plug the fucker in, the tech is shite.
Heard so many phone conversations on Xbox Live - its annoying as fuck. Can also hear their TV playing back through the mic ffs :lol:

Twatting updates again!!!

Bought a new game which has 17gb of updates to install which takes 11 hours on my shitty internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back