Worst Ever Christmas Present

A bright green shirt from officers club off my sister and bro in law. They bigged it up for months beforehand as well. It sat in the bottom of the washing basket for a couple of years before getting flung out.

That Now13 copy tape tops the list mind.:lol:

My Grandmother gave the family some absolute corkers over the years.

For Mam and Dad: A salt shaker from the grand hotel in Brighton. N.B. - no pepper pot

For Mam: An opened pack of dishwasher tablets

For Dad: A collapsible walking stick. He was in his mid-50s and had no bother walking. My mam nearly wet herself laughing at the look on his face.

For Me: a multipack of cheap toothbrushes.

My Grandmother gave the family some absolute corkers over the years.

For Mam and Dad: A salt shaker from the grand hotel in Brighton. N.B. - no pepper pot

For Mam: An opened pack of dishwasher tablets

For Dad: A collapsible walking stick. He was in his mid-50s and had no bother walking. My mam nearly wet herself laughing at the look on his face.

For Me: a multipack of cheap toothbrushes.

From that I can gather that she thought your parents's cooking was bland and their plates were dirty.

Oh, and you have minging breath

Picked up a really heavy present one Christmas, I must have been about 20, I had no idea what it was but thought it'd be something good just due to the weight.

How wrong I was, it was two massive jars of olives in a show box. Got an olive dish as well, which clearly came from the charity shop.

I got a framed fishing lure once from an old lady who lived next door to my dad when he worked out there. Considering I haven't touched a fishing rod since I was about 13, that was a useful one :)

Back