Worst Ever Christmas Present

A TV. Not because I got a TV, but because it wasn't wrapped and it was unboxed, all tuned in and set up with a post it note telling me which button to press to turn it on. I would have liked to have unpacked it and set it up myself.

I got wrong for not watching it and ended up watching some boring OU documentary as that's all that was worth watching at that time of the morning :lol:

A TV. Not because I got a TV, but because it wasn't wrapped and it was unboxed, all tuned in and set up with a post it note telling me which button to press to turn it on. I would have liked to have unpacked it and set it up myself.

I got wrong for not watching it and ended up watching some boring OU documentary as that's all that was worth watching at that time of the morning :lol:
Bastards they are :lol:

not when I was a kid but when I was 23 just bought my first house and my auntie got me a stuffed shite sausage dog, what f***ing bills is that going to pay for I need the cash.

My mate was desperate for a PS3 back in the day, but as he had 4 kids and a non working wife it was never going to happen.

Anyways ... gets up Christmas morning and there's a pressie from his Mam ... opens up the box and it's a PS3 with the games he wanted.

Naturally the fella is over the moon, until he reads the card which tells him that the £50 deposit has been paid and he owes £12 a week to bright house for he next 4 years or whatever it was.

So for Christmas he got 4 years of debt.

Some twat bought me Omega-One instead of Starscream. First of all, Omega One is a bloody Go-bot, which isn't the same thing at all. Secondly he's clearly an f-25 and not a mig 29. And finally he's one third the bloody size.

Wanker.

I can feel the anger of the 11 year old still.

One of pinks albums. Never ever mentioned I like her or her songs.

It will be the lesbian haircut.

A magic set.

In retrospect it was probably all they could afford. Means nowt when you’re 10. Selfish bastard that I am. In my defence: they had no idea I was disappointed.

A log cabin model set.

But it was 1984 and times were tough for mining communities. Think it was sent by some canny scandinavian people.

I was 8 and baffled to fuck.
We got sent stuff from Germany and I got a lego train set. I've still got it in the loft. My Mar always says she's never had so many turkeys at Christmas as she had during the strike.

Back