World Cup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well screw you, Mahatma Gandhi, screw you Shilpa Shetti, respect your betters, and do not mess with the Champions Of The World.
Jesus wept, you can see why they think we're arrogant bastards. Our name's only on it because of an umpire's mistake and a ridiculous tiebreaker that will never be used again. Until we win it in a bit less contentious way it wouldn't be a bad idea to cut this supremacist stuff.

One of the things I learned from an early age is that when England win or are doing well, there's an added bonus of far more people elsewhere being genuinely annoyed than English supporters celebrating.

The way India supporters carried on, they thought the semi-final was a bye to a final against the Aussies and had already written off England as perennial bottlers. "There's no way you will win" was their mantra.

Well screw you, Mahatma Gandhi, screw you Shilpa Shetti, respect your betters, and do not mess with the Champions Of The World.

Fuck 'em.

World champions. :cool:

Jesus wept, you can see why they think we're arrogant bastards. Our name's only on it because of an umpire's mistake and a ridiculous tiebreaker that will never be used again. Until we win it in a bit less contentious way it wouldn't be a bad idea to cut this supremacist stuff.

:lol:

Spoken like a true resident of the World Champions.

One of the things I learned from an early age is that when England win or are doing well, there's an added bonus of far more people elsewhere being genuinely annoyed than English supporters celebrating.

The way India supporters carried on, they thought the semi-final was a bye to a final against the Aussies and had already written off England as perennial bottlers. "There's no way you will win" was their mantra.

Dear f***ing me!

Why when fans of their team win, they can’t be just happy and enjoy that, rather than slagging of other teams or fans I don’t know?

When England won last week I was just really happy and quite emotional almost in tears, my last thought and still is was to slag off other team supporters.

It is a happy time man, just enjoy it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back