Works Party dilemma!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had about an hours sleep (no i havn't been on a MM works do!) and feel like shit, but spending the first one and a half hours of my working day catching up with this thread has cheered me up no end! :D

Jarvis said:
24/02/79 said:
What do any women on the board think of this thread ?

Just asking, like.

I'm no woman, but I find this kind of material on a family oriented discussion forum deeply offensive, chauvanistic, bigoted sexism which, if the the Mods have any morals about them whatsoever they should do the decent thing and delete this thread immediately. :x

I am a woman. Let them have their fun, it keeps them entertained.
And chill its nearly Christmas

bluebutterfly said:
Jarvis said:
24/02/79 said:

Just asking, like.

I'm no woman, but I find this kind of material on a family oriented discussion forum deeply offensive, chauvanistic, bigoted sexism which, if the the Mods have any morals about them whatsoever they should do the decent thing and delete this thread immediately. :x

I am a woman. Let them have their fun, it keeps them entertained.
And chill its nearly Christmas

ola, hablo espanyol?

Beery Traveller said:
Who are the 12 hidden BTW?? - coming ready or not

A few ideas

1) Lawyers waiting for references to pop stars and Mag footballers.

2) Hollywood Execs. Streaker's trying to flog them the film rights. (Who owns these BTW ?)

3) Admins, Moderators and systems admins on the web server farm as fixated as the rest of us

4) M.I.5. The lost productivity is becoming a threat to Western civilization, and the government may intervene soon.

5) The ISP, wondering where the fcuk their bandwidth is going

6) A dedicated live link-up with the Cosmopolitan and Mizz web sites

7) The new RSS feed they are trialling is going bananas as well

The Exile said:
Jarvis said:
24/02/79 said:

Just asking, like.

So is he going to give her one or what?

If he's got anything about him, then YES!! :)

marketing assistant looks the better option to me like - and marketing dollies are usually a bit dimmer so believe the rubbish about "we shouldn't do this but you mean so much to me "....

Honest it works beert traveller.....what can I say I'm just a heart breaker !

right folks its been a joyful and little scary journey, however I feel I should bow out now as it appears to have escalated way too far and it is in danger of becoming too nationwide :eek:

As I am starting to get scared of the sack from work, divorce and ultimately named and shamed I am now ending this chapter now. sorry folks but morally and ethically it is very wrong and in fact it has unerved myself and it is a bit too scary to carry on I feel.

For those who are coming for an ale tonight see you there, for others goodnight and god bless.

Mods, could you please now lock this post as my nerves are in tatters.

Feed the Monster said:
marketing assistant looks the better option to me like - and marketing dollies are usually a bit dimmer so believe the rubbish about "we shouldn't do this but you mean so much to me "....

Honest it works beert traveller.....what can I say I'm just a heart breaker !

Sound advice - you are indeed "the man"

A Sid would say "The silver tongued cavalier"

Jarvis said:
24/02/79 said:

Just asking, like.

I"m a bloke and I havent...................... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back