Works Party dilemma!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GK said:
The Mighty Mackem said:
right folks its been a joyful and little scary journey, however I feel I should bow out now as it appears to have escalated way too far and it is in danger of becoming too nationwide :eek:

As I am starting to get scared of the sack from work, divorce and ultimately named and shamed I am now ending this chapter now. sorry folks but morally and ethically it is very wrong and in fact it has unerved myself and it is a bit too scary to carry on I feel.

For those who are coming for an ale tonight see you there, for others goodnight and god bless.

Mods, could you please now lock this post as my nerves are in tatters.

What do you mean nationwide? Half of Western Europe, and outposts in the Peoples Republic of China are banking on you now man. This isn't about you any more. It's about them *points to crowd*, it's about hope, it's about a mans right to screw office secretaries whenever he jolly well feels like it. Walk forward, chest out, head held high, cock firmly in hand and face the unknown. It's your destiny!!!

:D :lol: :D :lol: Everyone in here is wondering why i've just laughed out loud!

Miss~Sunshine said:
The Mighty Mackem said:
right folks its been a joyful and little scary journey, however I feel I should bow out now as it appears to have escalated way too far and it is in danger of becoming too nationwide :eek:

As I am starting to get scared of the sack from work, divorce and ultimately named and shamed I am now ending this chapter now. sorry folks but morally and ethically it is very wrong and in fact it has unerved myself and it is a bit too scary to carry on I feel.

For those who are coming for an ale tonight see you there, for others goodnight and god bless.

To quote the woman herself
"what goes around comes.........."
Priceless!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fancy leading him on like that, you could have at least looked at his phone.

GK said:
What do you mean nationwide? Half of Western Europe, and outposts in the Peoples Republic of China are banking on you now man. This isn't about you any more. It's about them *points to crowd*, it's about hope, it's about a mans right to screw office secretaries whenever he jolly well feels like it. Walk forward, chest out, head held high, cock firmly in hand and face the unknown. It's your destiny!!!

:lol: :lol:

Logon or register to see this image

Take a bow sir.....take a bow

Altogether now.

."walk on, walk on with cock in your hands....."

In years to come, this will become a "where were you" moment.

Answer. Lying on the sette, playing poker with the curtains closed, even though it was lunchtime.

Memories

GK said:
The Mighty Mackem said:

Superb, sir :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mackembabe said:
Serves you right! When will men learn to keep their bloody trousers on!

One of my students at work has just announced that she shagged her married boss, whose wife has just had their 1st baby 3 weeks ago! Morals of an alleycat!

We're not all like that, missus.

jaxaxe said:
Beery Traveller said:
Who are the 12 hidden BTW?? - coming ready or not

A few ideas

1) Lawyers waiting for references to pop stars and Mag footballers.

2) Hollywood Execs. Streaker's trying to flog them the film rights. (Who owns these BTW ?)

3) Admins, Moderators and systems admins on the web server farm as fixated as the rest of us

4) M.I.5. The lost productivity is becoming a threat to Western civilization, and the government may intervene soon.

5) The ISP, wondering where the fcuk their bandwidth is going

6) A dedicated live link-up with the Cosmopolitan and Mizz web sites

7) The new RSS feed they are trialling is going bananas as well

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Before this thread does go the journey, can I state that this has been the best thread ever. Well done all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back