Works Party dilemma!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mighty Mackem said:
right folks its been a joyful and little scary journey, however I feel I should bow out now as it appears to have escalated way too far and it is in danger of becoming too nationwide :eek:

As I am starting to get scared of the sack from work, divorce and ultimately named and shamed I am now ending this chapter now. sorry folks but morally and ethically it is very wrong and in fact it has unerved myself and it is a bit too scary to carry on I feel.

For those who are coming for an ale tonight see you there, for others goodnight and god bless.

Mods, could you please now lock this post as my nerves are in tatters.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

The Mighty Mackem said:
right folks its been a joyful and little scary journey, however I feel I should bow out now as it appears to have escalated way too far and it is in danger of becoming too nationwide :eek:

As I am starting to get scared of the sack from work, divorce and ultimately named and shamed I am now ending this chapter now. sorry folks but morally and ethically it is very wrong and in fact it has unerved myself and it is a bit too scary to carry on I feel.

For those who are coming for an ale tonight see you there, for others goodnight and god bless.

Puff ;)

The Mighty Mackem said:

so you are going to give her one but don`t wanna share the info then :wink:

David Hosselhaff said:
The Mighty Mackem said:

Puff ;)

:lol: :lol:

The Mighty Mackem said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: true or was it a wind up all the time? Nagual?

The Mighty Mackem said:

what??? so I will have to go back to work now???

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

The Mighty Mackem said:

You started it.

He's trying to bow out in the style of toontoon..........

Come on, wait til after you've scuttled her..........

Feed the Monster said:
marketing assistant looks the better option to me like - and marketing dollies are usually a bit dimmer so believe the rubbish about "we shouldn't do this but you mean so much to me "....

Honest it works beert traveller.....what can I say I'm just a heart breaker !

Oi you cheeky get our lass is in marketing and is not dim!!!

The guy doing the Sky sports online commentary is asking if anyone has any good xmas party stories.

Hmmmmmmm it's too easy really.

Best not though as the secret is getting spread far and wide now.

Can anyone remember that bloke (Wist ham supporter I think) who got fired for sending emails about cheating on his girlfriend and it ended uop in all the papers etc??

deja vu ??

The Mighty Mackem said:

What do you mean nationwide? Half of Western Europe, and outposts in the Peoples Republic of China are banking on you now man. This isn't about you any more. It's about them *points to crowd*, it's about hope, it's about a mans right to screw office secretaries whenever he jolly well feels like it. Walk forward, chest out, head held high, cock firmly in hand and face the unknown. It's your destiny!!!

Serves you right! When will men learn to keep their bloody trousers on!

One of my students at work has just announced that she shagged her married boss, whose wife has just had their 1st baby 3 weeks ago! Morals of an alleycat!

The Mighty Mackem said:

To quote the woman herself
"what goes around comes.........."
Priceless!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GK said:
The Mighty Mackem said:

What do you mean nationwide? Half of Western Europe, and outposts in the Peoples Republic of China are banking on you now man. This isn't about you any more. It's about them *points to crowd*, it's about hope, it's about a mans right to screw office secretaries whenever he jolly well feels like it. Walk forward, chest out, head held high, cock firmly in hand and face the unknown. It's your destiny!!!

*little yella fella clapping and wiping a tear from his eye*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back