Workplace craic

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a Man Utd fan at my office who's pretty happy with your demise. He said the way you lot celebrated wildly when Man City won the league showed a lack of class and showed your club up as small time.

No mackems where I work though, so I'll just wank myself silly on here.

:eek::eek:

There's a Man Utd fan at my office who's pretty happy with your demise. He said the way you lot celebrated wildly when Man City won the league showed a lack of class and showed your club up as small time.

No mackems where I work though, so I'll just get my kicks on here.

That was idiotic.

No mackems where I work though, so I'll just get my kicks on here.

He's probably right and personally I didn't join in. However, they really are a precious hypocritical bunch, nearly all of their repertoire of songs rip the piss out of the opposition as they did that day as well. A quick cheer, a Poznan and the whole thing was over. The following season they even had a poster referring to this and how they were going to put the final nail in our relegation coffin as revenge. We won and stayed up.

Back on topic, I don't know yet. I am too scared to venture out of my office. I think I might stay here and piss my pants instead of facing up to either severe patronisation or piss taking. I'm git hard me.

A thread for the best craic/insults people are receiving today at work following our relegation.

Fortunately for me I have no mags in my office. There's a Luton fan absolutely loving it though and has decided to come to work in a Luton town shirt. He seems more obsessed than some of the mags on here.

Not craic as such... But trying to explain to one of our bosses why safc have no money, and how all this happened.......

Was it fuck. It was banter between football fans. The fact that it got Fergie commenting on it in a big speech later made it all the funnier.

Up until then we had a good relationship with Man Utd, getting players on loan or on the cheap from them that did well for us. We effectively pushed away one of the teams whose fans and staff we got on best with for the sake of childish "banter".

I defy any football fan other than Man Utd fans to say they weren’t chuffed when Aguero scored the late winner v QPR.

Nothing small time about it, it’s micky taking and what terrace ‘banter’ is all about.

They need to get over themselves, getting all bent out of shape about that now puts the focus on us because they can’t compete anymore...

The United hatred for us is hilarious I think. They lost the league on the last day of the season when it was in their hands and instead of looking at themselves they've channelled all their anger at us.

Funnily enough telling them 'Don't Look back in Anger' doesn't go down to well either.

Work for myself and in Manchester so luckily don't have to put up with the 'bants'
Hopefully they will have all calmed down when I see my mag mates.

Had a bit shit,just laughed and took it on the chin really. One was singing 'we'll meet again' like, said to him 'aye and by the time we do you lot will have still won fuck all' got a bit of a bite out of him.

I work in Gosforth, not been too bad so far just the odd comment. I’m sure as I bump into more people it will get worse. It’s ususlly the ones who don’t go to the games that are the worst. For taking the piss.

Up until then we had a good relationship with Man Utd, getting players on loan or on the cheap from them that did well for us. We effectively pushed away one of the teams whose fans and staff we got on best with for the sake of childish "banter".

What about when they took the piss when we got relegated at their place years ago? I couldnt care less. Sheff Wed fans ripped into us the other week..do we stop doing transfer business with them?

I’ll wager it’ll be the most unimaginative, hate filled, boring pisstaking going off experience.

Absolute bollocks man. Any fans in the country would have taken the piss in that situation. It's football.
As for that shite about pushing them away. We signed 3 players from them last season man.

Absolute bollocks man. Any fans in the country would have taken the piss in that situation. It's football.
As for that shite about pushing them away. We signed 3 players from them last season man.

No they wouldn't. I for one wouldn't, and I won't be the only one.

Put it this way, the next time your wife/girlfriend/best friend/casual acquaintance or whatever tries their hardest to achieve something but fails at the last hurdle, see how they feel if you laugh in their face and take the piss for failing. See what happens.

It's not nice, it's not clever and all it does is make the other person think you're a thoughtless twat. Is it worth it for that moment where you're revelling in the euphoria of your wonderful "banter"?

None of the mags at mine are saying out because it's been pretty much guaranteed for weeks now. And extremely likely for months.

No one really cares. I'll probs get a few laughing next season when the fixtures come out though.

No they wouldn't. I for one wouldn't, and I won't be the only one.

Put it this way, the next time your wife/girlfriend/best friend/casual acquaintance or whatever tries their hardest to achieve something but fails at the last hurdle, see how they feel if you laugh in their face and take the piss for failing. See what happens.

It's not nice, it's not clever and all it does is make the other person think you're a thoughtless twat. Is it worth it for that moment where you're revelling in the euphoria of your wonderful "banter"?

Bollocks again. Its football its tribal. Its what happens. Its the same as saying we wouldn't take the piss out of the Mags if they got relegated.

And guess what...it's all light hearted fun. Football is just a daft game of kicking a piece of plastic around :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back