Working for free this Thursday!

Those who get paid monthly and complaining it’s a free day for the employer - February this year is one or two days shorter than all the other months, so we’re getting at least 1 days extra pay, it’s usually two
Don't think It works like that mate, 28 days In February without a leap year, leap year this year meaning 29 days In a month. Working an extra day but Is confusing so I stand to be corrected

Don't think It works like that mate, 28 days In February without a leap year, leap year this year meaning 29 days In a month. Working an extra day but Is confusing so I stand to be corrected
You get paid monthly the same amount whatever month it is, whether there’s 31 days in it or not. Most months have 31 or 30, Feb has 28 or 29, you still get paid the same so in Feb you click for 1,2 or 3 days pay depending on how you calculate it.

You get paid monthly the same amount whatever month it is, whether there’s 31 days in it or not. Most months have 31 or 30, Feb has 28 or 29, you still get paid the same so in Feb you click for 1,2 or 3 days pay depending on how you calculate it.
Still working an extra day though, 366 days this calender year Instead of the usual 365. Maybe you are right I don't know, It Is confusing

Still working an extra day though, 366 days this calender year Instead of the usual 365. Maybe you are right I don't know, It Is confusing
If you're salaried you'll work an extra day.
Example, 365 days minus 104 weekend days, minus 25 days holiday, minus 8 bank holidays equals 226 work days.

April 23 to March 24 you'll work 227.
I’ve asked this before your wage is all factored into a leap year every four years so this extra day already counted for. No idea how it works for minimum wage staff mind
Most MW staff will be paid by the hour.

Last edited:

Back