Working for free this Thursday!

Quinn-Is-A-God

Midfield
Those of us who work on Thursday the 29th may not be entitled to additional pay for that extra day unless their employment contract provided otherwise.

Working for nowt for me! Bastards

Those of us who work on Thursday the 29th may not be entitled to additional pay for that extra day unless their employment contract provided otherwise.

Working for nowt for me! Bastards
I think It depends If your salaried or working by the hour, not sure how It works. Sure someone on here will have more of a clue

Chuck a sicky
Shouldn't the 29th be classed as a bank holiday since It's a leap year, If you have to work It should get an extra day's holiday. I'm pleased the OP has stuck this thread on I will be asking the question this week at work If I get paid an extra day for It

If 90% of business are getting an extra day of free labour from every employee this month it’s canny little earner for them!
Have you asked your employer mate whether or not you're going to get paid for the extra day I'm assuming you have by your thread and they've said no. I wonder how many companies benefit from this without the employee realising there working an extra day for free

Back