Work dilemma

Not saying you are wrong but what does?
I've been promoted when not looking for it but I have seen others time and again not get it for reasons I can not fathom.
What equals a promotion? If there were f***ing rules we could play to them but in reality it is all just situational or nepotismal bollocks

Oh I agree. I think it’s more attitude than aptitude.

No idea how I’ve worked my way to where I am but it’s not been because of just excellent work. I’d be CEO right now if that was the case. 😎

You'll be taken off the client and be back of the queue for everything. If you don't lose your job.

Thats called life.

You've basically done your job.

Hypothetically speaking lets say that is a good outcome for the employee as he/she would get a pay off and have a much higher paid job lined up.

All good then?

btw I think said employee would be too valuable but thats another story

Hypothetically speaking lets say that is a good outcome for the employee as he/she would get a pay off and have a much higher paid job lined up.

All good then?

btw I think said employee would be too valuable but thats another story

They all think that. Someone will slot straight in as if they never existed. The arrogance of some people man. 😂

Why are they bothered about (and it just shows their character) if they’ve already got a better offer.

Or is that the crux of the thread. I’ve been offered an extra 50p an hour type brag.

They all think that. Someone will slot straight in as if they never existed. The arrogance of some people man. 😂

Why are they bothered about (and it just shows their character) if they’ve already got a better offer.

Or is that the crux of the thread. I’ve been offered an extra 50p an hour type brag.
nil chance

lets stick to the topic

I’ve nailed it, and it is the subject.

Guaranteed, the person wouldn’t be missed.

Guaranteed the person thinks they’re better than they are.

Guaranteed they have low self esteem, hence the question on a random board.

Pathetic.

Worked with a few like that. Thought they were amazing. They were wrong. Not missed. People happy they went.

Reputation down pan.

I’ve nailed it, and it is the subject.

Guaranteed, the person wouldn’t be missed.

Guaranteed the person thinks they’re better than they are.

Guaranteed they have low self esteem, hence the question on a random board.

Pathetic.

OF COURSE THEY WONT BE MISSED

Who gives a stuff about that you utter toss pot
Worked with a few like that. Thought they were amazing. They were wrong. Not missed. People happy they went.

Reputation down pan.
:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Theoretically, if said person was as clueless at their job as they are about football post 1957, I’d theoretically suggest that theoretically asking on a message board is theoretically not a good idea

Back