Urban Beardsman
Emoji
Kale
Pop-Up
Legend
Literally (when used incorrectly)
Amaze balls
OED now accept the other use.

Boils my piss, cos they've only done it cos people are too thick to use it the way it was intended.

The section manager at the last factory I worked at, was full of shit and forever talking in office-speak.
At meetings he'd come out with such gems like "We need to touch base" and I'm amped" and a favourite of his "Run that by me again"
He was so f***ing David Brent, I struggled to keep a straight face at times. :lol:

The section manager at the last factory I worked at, was full of shit and forever talking in office-speak.
At meetings he'd come out with such gems like "We need to touch base" and I'm amped" and a favourite of his "Run that by me again"
He was so f***ing David Brent, I struggled to keep a straight face at times. :lol:
Did you print off bullshit bingo sheets?

There was a thread like this a while ago for workplace phases too.

Personal hates:

- When push comes to shove
- Humming and harring
- Let's strike while the iron is hot

On here, End of Thread. Usually prefixed with some ridiculous statement such as 'we won get over it' or 'Oasis are the greatest group of all time'.
This.

End of thread..

'Snowflake' - especially when said by a middle aged white balding man with high blood pressure who is furious about nearly everything
'Gammon' especially when said by a pasty faced youngun, with a wispy trembling top lip who is furious about nearly everything

Last edited:
'Gammon' especially when said by a pasty faced youngun, with a wispy trembling top lip who is furious about nearly everything

I see your point, never been a fan of the phrase , but at least there isnt any irony in a 'pasty faced youngun' calling red faced fat thick bastards 'gammon' . It was quite an apt phrase when I first heard it, although its became cliche. I prefer 'broth heed'. The irony is one of them calling someone a snowflake to imply that themselves are very hard and no-nonsense, whilst getting upset by tiny insignifanct things.

Back