Womens football

I love womens sport

I think everyone should be able to identify any way they choose

We need to become carbon neutral

We need to use less plastic

errrr i think thats them all

Nee offence like and great to see the lasses having fun, but nah its not footy.
Safsee started showing highlights of the lasses games during F&Ds pre match build up, so couldn't help watch, its just lasses toe punting the ball about and squealing and skipping when they score.

Safsee started showing highlights of the lasses games during F&Ds pre match build up, so couldn't help watch, its just lasses toe punting the ball about and squealing and skipping when they score.
Another one embarrassed by the fact our womens team all play football better than he can.

Absolute twaddle.

I’m happy for all the media outlets to promote and advertise woman’s football. But I would prefer it if I was given a choice to read it or not as I am in choosing the sports in general I care to read about. You’ll notice, on the BBC website you can choose football as an option but not men or women So, as others point out, you need to trawl through a mixed bag of football to look at what you want to read about. In my case, it’s football, then my sub choice would be men’s football them the Championship league etc.

I watched some of the highlights on sky sports news and the goalkeeping is just horrific
Spot on there like. They might have some skilful forwards, average midfielders and ropey defenders, but the goalkeepers make a mockery of the whole thing. A decent pub team make keeper would be better than most female international keepers.

A YouTube search will show how crap they are at even the highest level of wimen’s football.

Men saying they don't like 22 lasses running around in shorts!!!., How this cities men have changed! Must be all those tight jeans going to their knackers.

Im all for it being a thing and having it more easy to watch etc if you wished to do so but sky fairly shove it in peoples faces and make it out like its a unbelievable level of football when in reality its an absolute farce where there is atleast a goalkeeper fuck up in every game 🤣

But yeah it should be televised etc but not shoved in peoples faces because it probably makes people dislike it more. I dont care about it at all like.

Im all for it being a thing and having it more easy to watch etc if you wished to do so but sky fairly shove it in peoples faces and make it out like its a unbelievable level of football when in reality its an absolute farce where there is atleast a goalkeeper fuck up in every game 🤣

But yeah it should be televised etc but not shoved in peoples faces because it probably makes people dislike it more. I dont care about it at all like.
I’d also have accepted “rammed down my throat”

People outraged cos theirs too much attention to womens football - boring as fuck
People outraged because people are upset that womens football gets too much attention - boring as fuck.
As sad as each other.

They look so pretty and delicate running around trying to play football though. It's nice that they have a little hobby to take their mind off the housework.

Back