Womens football

scotch

Striker
Does anyone really care that much about it.

The other day the entire back page of the football pullout was about the womens super league whilst league 1 and 2 got 1 paragraph in a corner each.
Go on bbc or sky and they are constant articles about the super league matches yet you've got to click through the football headers to get to league one.

The other day the entire back page of the football pullout was about the womens super league whilst league 1 and 2 got 1 paragraph in a corner each.
Go on bbc or sky and they are constant articles about the super league matches yet you've got to click through the football headers to get to league one.
And one thing they hardly ever mention is how small the attendance is, 8k last night for an international, Man Utd women last Friday was 2k,and all the media say it's booming, when clearly it's not.

Nope

Not for me.

Was surprised when sky news went to sport this morning and the women's qualifying was on before the premier league. Granted it was Newcastle but still.

I’ve seen a number of matches over the last year or so, they’ve bought into pissing about in the box making howlers leading to goals quite a bit.

Its disproportionally reported for how popular it is in reality. I quite like it myself, less rolling about faking injury, less "modern footballer" egos. Sure the quality is lower but enjoy the sport for what it is

Back