Women driving without their lights on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiver

Winger
... when it's blatantly obvious they need them.

I was driving back from Portsmouth alone, this morning, and left early. I drove through fog, then heavy rain, so I was surprised to see someone driving without any lights on, it was a middle aged woman. The next was a young girl so, having encountered this previously I decided to do a count of the next 50 cars and see how many drivers were female .... it was 39 out of the 50.

Obviously the men were idiots as well but the majority put their lights on when I flashed mine, the women just looked puzzled.

I've noticed this phenomenon before but can't work out why it should be especially as I've found women to be generally more cautious ... do they think they're saving electricity :confused:

... when it's blatantly obvious they need them.

I was driving back from Portsmouth alone, this morning, and left early. I drove through fog, then heavy rain, so I was surprised to see someone driving without any lights on, it was a middle aged woman. The next was a young girl so, having encountered this previously I decided to do a count of the next 50 cars and see how many drivers were female .... it was 39 out of the 50.

Obviously the men were idiots as well but the majority put their lights on when I flashed mine, the women just looked puzzled.

I've noticed this phenomenon before but can't work out why it should be especially as I've found women to be generally more cautious ... do they think they're saving electricity :confused:
I bet most of them were driving either a Ford, Vauxhall or a Nissan anarl? Boils my piss.

It's not just women.

I gave someone the universal hand signal for headlights* through the week in Tesco carpark. They gave me the V's :lol: merry Christmas :lol:

*Bonus point for saying what this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back