Women driving without their lights on ...

Seems you're the only one worked up. About women.

Poorer drivers than men though. Always on their phones at traffic lights and parking their Fiat 500s at ridiculous angles in the supermarket car park.

Old drivers by far the worst though, clutch control goes and hearing them trying to put the car into first is hideous. Revving the engine to fuck and then driving off at 5mph holding everyone else up.

Poorer drivers than men though. Always on their phones at traffic lights and parking their Fiat 500s at ridiculous angles in the supermarket car park.

Old drivers by far the worst though, clutch control goes and hearing them trying to put the car into first is hideous. Revving the engine to fuck and then driving off at 5mph holding everyone else up.

Now that is sexist ;)

OK so nobody is worked up and your poll is statistically insignificant. Glad we got there in the end.

I never claimed anything else, it was just an observation .... you need to stop taking things so seriously if this is how it gets you.

It isn't remotely sexist, just a question.

If it isn't sexist what is it? Were more silver cars or white cars?

It would be sexist if I was claiming it was a fact that women were unique in this practice whereas I quite clearly stated that the men were idiots as well.

In my experience women do this more than men but I may well be wrong ... on the other hand I may be right.

I was hoping someone would be able to tell me why people, especially women as I see it, do this.

That's all, not the massive sexist tirade you choose to see it as.

Here here
Where where?

It would be sexist if I was claiming it was a fact that women were unique in this practice whereas I quite clearly stated that the men were idiots as well.

In my experience women do this more than men but I may well be wrong ... on the other hand I may be right.

I was hoping someone would be able to tell me why people, especially women as I see it, do this.

That's all, not the massive sexist tirade you choose to see it as.

@Laeotaekhun is your man

Last edited:
What people fail to realise, and I’ve noticed this a lot...most modern cars have day running lights, so most people just rely on those, except they don’t light up the rear in rain, fog etc...the amount of cars that’s just appear is frightening, but you try telling them :rolleyes:

What people fail to realise, and I’ve noticed this a lot...most modern cars have day running lights, so most people just rely on those, except they don’t light up the rear in rain, fog etc...the amount of cars that’s just appear is frightening, but you try telling them :rolleyes:
I’d be more worried that the op was on a motorway looking in all the cars and assessing driving standards of others instead of concentrating on the road.
Just saying.

I’d be more worried that the op was on a motorway looking in all the cars and assessing driving standards of others instead of concentrating on the road.
Just saying.

I'd be more worried if you have a car but are incapable of doing both at the same time.

Good drivers are constantly assessing other drivers and their actions.

Anyway, I have better things to do today and hope you do, have a very Happy Christmas ;)

Back