Wolves

Take ya pick..

Are you a wolves fan ? If so how many of those players would have come to your club if you weren't throwing silly money at them...

If they can afford it good luck to them. Which players don’t go somewhere for money? Even if you’re good enough to be signing for Real Madrid or Barcelona you’re still likely to go to the one with the best terms. Not many Giggs, Gerrards and shearers about these days

If they can afford it good luck to them. Which players don’t go somewhere for money? Even if you’re good enough to be signing for Real Madrid or Barcelona you’re still likely to go to the one with the best terms. Not many Giggs, Gerrards and shearers about these days

I just hope they've been savvy enough money wise.

Apparently there are these clauses you can put in which drop the players' wages if you get relegated.

They should make sure they do that.

Also not sign players who end up in jail.

Also not sign players on loan, agree to sign them for 10mill and then mess up the paperwork, pay the 10mill but the player goes to another club for nowt.

Stuff like that.

8th is best they can finish. Nobody is going to be gate crashing the top 6 of last season. Every year the same. Leicester the exception proving the rule. West Ham being talked up this year madness & exposed in first game. Fulham as well.

Their defence is pretty poor at this level with the likes of Ryan Bennett and Conor Coady starting every week.
Moutinho and Neves are very good individually but they'll be overrun as the only two central midfielders.
They don't have a striker they can rely on for goals. At least, based on Jimenez's record.
Their manager seems very stubborn.

We were cruising against them until the red card yesterday and even after that they didn't create much.

Just so you're aware mate, all those players at West Brom are there for the money too. It's funny how we criticise teams like Wolves for it.

No doubt. But I, and every other fan knows this... except

If you read the original post the wolves fan denies that the players are at wolves for the money. :rolleyes:

After failing to beat a Spurs side who put in an underwhelming performance, I’d say Cardiff are more your rivals.

Spurs were underwhelming. I assume that they had a bad day. Newcastle playing well, particularly in the second half, obviously does not come into consideration i assume?
Woodwork twice and a very decent stop by Lloris or we would have gained a deserved point.

It was a game i expected nothing from however i was very pleased with the positive performance.

Spurs were underwhelming. I assume that they had a bad day. Newcastle playing well, particularly in the second half, obviously does not come into consideration i assume?
Woodwork twice and a very decent stop by Lloris or we would have gained a deserved point.

It was a game i expected nothing from however i was very pleased with the positive performance.
No, no it doesn’t. Fuck off.

Back