Wolves

Discussion in 'Pure Football' started by Jay, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Jay

Jay Central Defender

top 10 finish for me. I reckon they’ve done some dece business, once the squad is fine-tuned should be fascinating to see if the oranges can do it in the English Premier League. The mags, palace and Cardiff to go down. Fact.

CrosbyFTM likes this.
  2. Old Gold if you please.

sedling, Bladecat and Nig like this.
  3. robbied1

robbied1 Winger

i think they will struggle ne, bottom half for me

jesus juice and Tin Soldier like this.
  4. 0321safc

0321safc Midfield

Can’t see Palace going down. They would have finished 7th or 8th if the season began when Hodgson went their, he had them playing very well and I can see them finishing 8th - 12th, agreed on Wolves, will be interesting to see them how they do.

5. Kid Galahad

Kid Galahad Striker

10-14th, not in any danger imo, ditto Fulham.

6. Nig

Nig Midfield

Thats what my mate says when i call them orange/dirty yellow/shìtty puke :lol:

7. robbied1

robbied1 Winger

apart from Newcastle everybody who stayed up has spent a fortune, dont think wolves are that much better than anyone else

8. RedFlag1308

RedFlag1308 Winger

Got a class squad now. They possibly could and they will most likely be my prem team this year, but there is a touch ofQPR about them, fancy Fulham to be a more reliable bet. Fwiw the top 10 will be a massive mish mash, the idea of a top 6 will most likely be smashed. West Ham, Everton, Palace, Fulham, Wolves could all finish anywhere whilst at the same time Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd could all crash and burn

9. Biffo The Bear

Biffo The Bear Midfield Lost Magpie

:lol::lol::lol:

10. Start of last season Everton spent big money early in the window and all the pundits were saying top 6 finish, didn’t happen.

11. Caer_Urfa

Caer_Urfa Striker

Jesus christ, 6:15am on a rival message board posting. Sad gravy bastard.

12. Biffo The Bear

No sir. 10:15am on my coffee break.

Aside from that an excellent post.

13. Caer_Urfa

Caer_Urfa Striker

How shit must your life be if you waste your coffee break coming on a rival teams message board   hell of a coffee break this mind, lasted over an hour now. :lol::lol:

14. Biffo The Bear

Life is just dandy here in the bright lights of Kazakhstan sir. Thanks for the concern.

Also you are not our rivals. That would be Manchester United obviously.

bernardbresslaw likes this.
  15. Pepe

Pepe Striker

Hopefully their manager gets to eat some humble pie the arrogant wazzock.

The Shepherd likes this.
  16. Daniels

Daniels Striker

I think Wolves could be as high as top 6. They have a handful of Champions League quality players. Everton will be interesting as well made some class signings on deadline day. Wolves and Everton could do very well this year.

17. JL1985

JL1985 Winger

I tipped them for 10th but then they signed Traore so on review I'm going for 16th.

18. RichD

RichD Striker

The taking a massive gamble with a hell of a lot of mercenaries in that team..

19. safcrhys

safcrhys Winger

12th-15th I reckon.

Kevsgreat likes this.
  20. Kidder_wolf_ii

Kidder_wolf_ii Goalkeeper

Like who?