Wolves fans on the way in horsing around in Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.

With that sort of logic you'll never live down the fact that the Yorkshire Ripper hoaxer was from Sunderland.

In the real world people are only accountable for their own actions.

Better than any hoax a mag has done tbf a knar man

I recall them desperately trying to defend the whole situation by saying he and every other person joining in with the riots after the game didn't actually attend the match :lol:

It was absolutely spectacular walsing past them all after the game, with a cool cocky swagger basking in a monumental victory which will never be forgotten by either set of fans around to witness it.

We walked back to the car and decided to drive back into town along the road in front of Central Station.

It was an old French registered Fiat so of no value. We got near the station and it was absolutely crazy .... they were breaking up street furniture up to throw, starting fires and emptying bins for bottles to attack the police lines with.

But of course they're not bothered about Sunderland, probably do it every game :lol:

Of course we won't, that's how people's minds work.

It doesn't have to be logical to be funny. I'm sitting at Newcastle Airport amazed at your efforts to argue the toss tbh, try the real world for yourself and get off here man.

You should really loosen up and stop taking things so seriously ... it's a sunny Bank Holiday weekend, get off here for your own good.

30,000 plus posts in 3 years suggests you need to be following your own advice fella.

There was a load of Wolves fans enjoying themselves behind the East stand. At least they were till the Tommy Robinson fan club started verbally abusing the Asians amongst them

We walked back to the car and decided to drive back into town along the road in front of Central Station.

It was an old French registered Fiat so of no value. We got near the station and it was absolutely crazy .... they were breaking up street furniture up to throw, starting fires and emptying bins for bottles to attack the police lines with.

But of course they're not bothered about Sunderland, probably do it every game :lol:

These scenarios are immediately brushed under the carpet and quickly disregarded. Several years pass and they're refuted, ignored and forgotten.

Take this one sided article for example which was an absolute beut when it was first released:

Behind enemy lines: Watching the derby undercover in the Sunderland end | NUFC The Mag

30,000 plus posts in 3 years suggests you need to be following your own advice fella.

Lots of them are :rolleyes: or :lol: at Mags tbh.

I only post on here whereas you probably post on Mag boards, here, Mumsnet, etc, so probably more than me in total.

I love posting on here tbh.

Use it for tickets, transports, meets, info etc.

I'm currently waiting for my flight home and more than happy to be on here.

You come on, wasting your time, for absolutely no good reason.

Disagree with fawning over other teams .fans. I support sunderSundand attend the game for this reason. Other teams mean nothing. I am not enbarrembar.
You better believe it - I’m the one and only enbarrembar from sunderSundand.
There are many imposters our there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back