Wolves fans on the way in horsing around in Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol:

I'm sure a lot of people pushed police horses and fended them off in various crushes etc.

But no one has ever seen anyone else approach a police horse, adopt a boxing stance and throw a punch.

Say what they like, they'll never live it down :lol:

absolutely,but mags being mags,they'll try,sad little twerps are they

A real contradiction that bloke ... has a fishpond but happy to punch a horse :(

I recall them desperately trying to defend the whole situation by saying he and every other person joining in with the riots after the game didn't actually attend the match :lol:

It was absolutely spectacular walsing past them all after the game, with a cool cocky swagger basking in a monumental victory which will never be forgotten by either set of fans around to witness it.

Are they not your 2nd club? Everyone loves them they tell us.
Only lived up here 12 years but ‘52,000 fans’ being the stock answer to any criticism of the club wore thin in about a week.

Growing up in the midlands, they were irrelevant.

A real contradiction that bloke ... has a fishpond but happy to punch a horse :(

Best part about it was his missus saying she never lets him out, the one time she does this happens- in the doghouse , sorry stable for life

I recall them desperately trying to defend the whole situation by saying he and every other person joining in with the riots after the game didn't actually attend the match :lol:

It was absolutely spectacular walsing past them all after the game, with a cool cocky swagger basking in a monumental victory which will never be forgotten by either set of fans around to witness it.

Beaten by a town and team that they have grown up feeling superior than- agony for them

Last edited:
Only lived up here 12 years but ‘52,000 fans’ being the stock answer to any criticism of the club wore thin in about a week.

Growing up in the midlands, they were irrelevant.

You had Villa to perform the same role in the Midlands

:lol:

I'm sure a lot of people pushed police horses and fended them off in various crushes etc.

But no one has ever seen anyone else approach a police horse, adopt a boxing stance and throw a punch.

Say what they like, they'll never live it down :lol:
With that sort of logic you'll never live down the fact that the Yorkshire Ripper hoaxer was from Sunderland.

In the real world people are only accountable for their own actions.

With that sort of logic you'll never live down the fact that the Yorkshire Ripper hoaxer was from Sunderland.

In the real world people are only accountable for their own actions.

Of course we won't, that's how people's minds work.

It doesn't have to be logical to be funny. I'm sitting at Newcastle Airport amazed at your efforts to argue the toss tbh, try the real world for yourself and get off here man.

You should really loosen up and stop taking things so seriously ... it's a sunny Bank Holiday weekend, get off here for your own good.

Of course we won't, that's how people's minds work.

It doesn't have to be logical to be funny. I'm sitting at Newcastle Airport amazed at your efforts to argue the toss tbh, try the real world for yourself and get off here man.

You should really loosen up and stop taking things so seriously ... it's a sunny Bank Holiday weekend, get off here for your own good.

Surprised they haven't banned you from using their airport

There's 2 Mags on the metro on their way to Sunderland, not sure why.

A Wolves lad asked them how the season's been.

First words out of their mouths,
"The trouble is Rafa was promised money blah blah blah."

Is there any one of these lot who doesn't exactly follow the script :rolleyes:
Oh yeah. That will really have happened.

Your imagination knows no bounds....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back