Wolves fans on the way in horsing around in Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolves fans were great crack before the match. Absolutely shite during it mind.
No real rivalry between the clubs and our team seemed to already be on the beach whereas Sunderland probably need to explain to you all where they’ve been for 45 games in comparison to today’s performance.

The second goal seemed to silence our support from then onwards mind.

To be fair in the second half from where I was sat I thought I heard ‘let’s pretend we’ve scored a goal’ but it had definitely gone flat.

No real rivalry between the clubs and our team seemed to already be on the beach whereas Sunderland probably need to explain to you all where they’ve been for 45 games in comparison to today’s performance.

To be fair in the second half from where I was sat I thought I heard ‘let’s pretend we’ve scored a goal’ but it had definitely gone flat.

The players performance hardly inspired you to fever pitch.

Your fans were generally ok, far better than Villa or Wednesday who won the shit away fans banter this season by a mile.

Any sign of undercover Mags taking selfies in your end?

No real rivalry between the clubs?
That has nothing to do with it. Over the town before the game Wolves fans were bouncing and rightly so, I expected it to be the same throughout. Absolutely shite inside the ground. Getting beat should’ve had no impact considering the home end was rocking despite our abysmal performance this season. Sheff Wed were louder than you lot today.

You're just being silly now and making things up.......this is something posted by one of your own, why would he have possibly made it up?

You are the original horse punchers, deal with it.

Mag proves yet again that despite them being in the first division and us being in the third division he stills can't stop himself acting like a massive cock.

You tedious prick:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: Nig
The players performance hardly inspired you to fever pitch.

Your fans were generally ok, far better than Villa or Wednesday who won the shit away fans banter this season by a mile.

Any sign of undercover Mags taking selfies in your end?
I was in the east stand mate, the away end sold out to season ticket holders with multiple aways. No visible mags in that bit either...

As per another post, travelled all the way through on the metro from the coast to SOL and no visible mags. All a storm in a teacup really I guess.

All the best for next season

No real rivalry between the clubs?
That has nothing to do with it. Over the town before the game Wolves fans were bouncing and rightly so, I expected it to be the same throughout. Absolutely shite inside the ground. Getting beat should’ve had no impact considering the home end was rocking despite our abysmal performance this season. Sheff Wed were louder than you lot today.
Great.

I was in the east stand mate, the away end sold out to season ticket holders with multiple aways. No visible mags in that bit either...

As per another post, travelled all the way through on the metro from the coast to SOL and no visible mags. All a storm in a teacup really I guess.

All the best for next season

Great.

But at least 1000 of them will claim to have been there in years to come.

Shame they stopped some proper Wolves fans seeing the game today through their boasting about how they were going to celebrate the Mackems going down.

Like Villa, everything has to be about them.

But at least 1000 of them will claim to have been there in years to come.

Shame they stopped some proper Wolves fans seeing the game today through their boasting about how they were going to celebrate the Mackems going down.

Like Villa, everything has to be about them.
I mentioned on another thread but your ticket office kept moving the goalposts, I took my daughter to Burton at home as her first ever game (she’d only just turned 4). Yet once the supposed mags infiltration was happening, that didn’t count as a purchase history and my Wolves tickets were blocked without them telling me.

Tried a mate’s supporter number but his season ticket lapsed more than 3 years ago, which was their cut off for an ‘active’ purchaser.

What concerns me more, is if any of your fans were unable to attend as a result (e.g. usually pay on the gate). That said, suppose they wouldn’t have struggled as much to get someone else’s supporter number.

I put no blame at the ticket office staff as they were only doing their job and as I said on the linked Molineux Mix threads, I didn’t think it fair to shift the Premier Concourse STHs who were already being booted out. I am aggrieved at a minority of Newcastle fans stirring shit up and forcing SAFC to put those ticket restrictions in place.

I mentioned on another thread but your ticket office kept moving the goalposts, I took my daughter to Burton at home as her first ever game (she’d only just turned 4). Yet once the supposed mags infiltration was happening, that didn’t count as a purchase history and my Wolves tickets were blocked without them telling me.

Tried a mate’s supporter number but his season ticket lapsed more than 3 years ago, which was their cut off for an ‘active’ purchaser.

What concerns me more, is if any of your fans were unable to attend as a result (e.g. usually pay on the gate). That said, suppose they wouldn’t have struggled as much to get someone else’s supporter number.

I put no blame at the ticket office staff as they were only doing their job and as I said on the linked Molineux Mix threads, I didn’t think it fair to shift the Premier Concourse STHs who were already being booted out. I am aggrieved at a minority of Newcastle fans stirring shit up and forcing SAFC to put those ticket restrictions in place.

Are they not your 2nd club? Everyone loves them they tell us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back