***Wolverhampton Wanderers U21 v Sunderland AFC U21 Kick Off 7pm***

The time is here to give him minutes from the bench ahead of the likes of Hemir, Burstow and Styles
Agreed with giving him minutes but hemir and burstow are irrelevant not that I disagree it's unfortunate Watson plays same position as our best player
rigg is a cm long term not a replacement for clarke imo.
I didn't say that I'm saying rigg is highest rated young player we have and he doesn't start every game so you aren't going to get Watson starting loads next season

Last edited:
Highly doubt Watson will suddenly become the player replacing one of the best in the league
I don't imagine anyone else thinks that will happen either 🤷🏼‍♂️
I like Watson and would give him minutes but people are going to be disappointed if they think he will be Clarke's replacement.
I'm my post I meant semi long term replacement. I don't imagine anyone thinks he is suddenly going to start every week and tear it up. Next season a similar amount of exposure to Rigg this. One after more a regular. Something like that

Last edited:
I think there's nothing wrong with Watson maybe establishing himself as one of the best players in PL2. I think he's got to be up there currently. Let him do that for the rest of the season and kick on here next season

I think there's nothing wrong with Watson maybe establishing himself as one of the best players in PL2. I think he's got to be up there currently. Let him do that for the rest of the season and kick on here next season
reckon he could be brought into the first team squad next season in the same manner Rigg has this season ?

He is not close to be one of the best players in PL2 but our second best prospect currently. He deserves to be involved towards the end of the season.

Last edited:

Back