Without names, loud people at the match

When the stadium first opened there was a white haired old bloke in the East Stand who used to do a 5 minute rant against Peter Reid ever so too often. We used to call him Father Ted.

South stand, row 37, quite central in the block. Not necessarily that loud but fuck me does he whinge. More than anyone i've ever known and that includes my ex wife. Literally every word that leaves his mouth during the game is him having a go at one of our players. Gooch, McGeady and Power his favourites to slate. Wycome at home when Gooch won us a penalty by chasing the ball down and being switched on, 5 minutes later he's "a lazy **** whos never on his toes". 4-0 up and I think it was Dobson played a ball straight out and he was screaming how shite he is, how shite our passing is every f***ing week. I've honestly grown to genuinely hate this man to the point I've considered moving my season card but won't because I like where I am and it would mean my dad and our friends moving aswell. This bloke should be given the managers job when Parkinson goes just so he can see how utterly f***ing clueless he is. I can't get across how infuriating it is to have someone continually shouting abuse at players that are trying, consistantly for 90 minutes every game, regardless of performance or scoreline.

Has white hair, wears glasses and usually a yellow coat. If you're reading this, shut up, you know nothing, abusing players doesnt help, you're pissing off a lot of people around you, go support someone else because you obviously hate us and I also hope your next shit is a pineapple.

South stand, row 37, quite central in the block. Not necessarily that loud but fuck me does he whinge. More than anyone i've ever known and that includes my ex wife. Literally every word that leaves his mouth during the game is him having a go at one of our players. Gooch, McGeady and Power his favourites to slate. Wycome at home when Gooch won us a penalty by chasing the ball down and being switched on, 5 minutes later he's "a lazy **** whos never on his toes". 4-0 up and I think it was Dobson played a ball straight out and he was screaming how shite he is, how shite our passing is every f***ing week. I've honestly grown to genuinely hate this man to the point I've considered moving my season card but won't because I like where I am and it would mean my dad and our friends moving aswell. This bloke should be given the managers job when Parkinson goes just so he can see how utterly f***ing clueless he is. I can't get across how infuriating it is to have someone continually shouting abuse at players that are trying, consistantly for 90 minutes every game, regardless of performance or scoreline.

Has white hair, wears glasses and usually a yellow coat. If you're reading this, shut up, you know nothing, abusing players doesnt help, you're pissing off a lot of people around you, go support someone else because you obviously hate us and I also hope your next shit is a pineapple.
Talking of annoying someone's mate comes to the some of the games who sits behind me in the North East corner thinks its hilarious to deliberately say the wrong players names ha way wickham man what you doing whitehead man its constant for 90 minutes

My dad in the clock stand , when I was old enough to stand in the Fullwell End I couldn't wait to leave him there , a total nut job he would argue with anyone.

Talking of annoying someone's mate comes to the some of the games who sits behind me in the North East corner thinks its hilarious to deliberately say the wrong players names ha way wickham man what you doing whitehead man its constant for 90 minutes
thats banter that mind hahaha

The Grandads (friends) who sat a row behind us in the Main Stand at Roker in the mid '70's.
One was the most negative bloke about Sunderland you could ever meet. Every time a Sunderland player did something skilful he would shout 'Lucky lucky lucky' at the top of his voice.
The other was Dave Stewart's dad.

The Grandads (friends) who sat a row behind us in the Main Stand at Roker in the mid '70's.
One was the most negative bloke about Sunderland you could ever meet. Every time a Sunderland player did something skilful he would shout 'Lucky lucky lucky' at the top of his voice.
The other was Dave Stewart's dad.
My only claim to fame. 1980/81 went for guitar lessons in Sunderland with 2 mates. In the coffee break an older bloke (well old to us teenagers) was asked what inspired him to take up playing guitar. He said his son was in a band and thought " if he can play then so can I". He said his son was Dave Stewart!

Middle aged couple in the North Stand lower tier in the 17/18 season. Had a pathological dislike of Billy Jones. They even used to hammer him when he was warming up on the sidelines. I left to sit in the SEC but I wouldn't be surprised if they are still slagging him well after he left

Back