Without names, loud people at the match

Status
Not open for further replies.

There was a big ginger kid who used to sit near me in the North stand and his fatha who had specs.

I’ve seen him on STID and he was also one of the blokes giving Di Canio stick at WBA away. I nearly came to blows with him over the stick he would give Henderson.

He was loud but in a gobshite know nowt way.
About row 30 mate?

Apparently I'm in u19 but I'm not sure who they are.
Back row. The Dad’s sat there since day one. The son has been going for years. He’s an adult now, but the shouting & swearing was a bit cringeworthy before his voice had broke. @Clean Bristow might be right & they're canny lads, but you get the impression the match is the place where they feel like everybody needs to hear what they say. Sometimes they say silly things

Back row. The Dad’s sat there since day one. The son has been going for years. He’s an adult now, but the shouting & swearing was a bit cringeworthy before his voice had broke. @Clean Bristow might be right & they're canny lads, but you get the impression the match is the place where they feel like everybody needs to hear what they say. Sometimes they say silly things

I'm quite a bit further forward.

Some bloke in the lower half of the SE corner. Not the most annoying I've heard, seems to be mindful that there's bairn's about, but he's relentless with the five phrases he uses. Must be at least three occasions in the past couple of seasons someone has snapped and had a go at him.

Lad and his dad in the SEC, row 34 near the aisle. Constant swearing and shouting at the referee.

The dad also looks like the old bloke from jurassic park

When I used to sit in the Family Zone until @becs perving became too invasive there was a bloke right at the back who used to just make some guttural "errrrggghhhhh" noise whenever we misplaced a pass or missed a chance (often). I used to think he must wake up on a Sunday with a hell of a sore throat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back