Without names, loud people at the match

C

Clean Bristow

A Father and son combination, row 36 U19. Share the same first name too.

There was a big ginger kid who used to sit near me in the North stand and his fatha who had specs.

I’ve seen him on STID and he was also one of the blokes giving Di Canio stick at WBA away. I nearly came to blows with him over the stick he would give Henderson.

He was loud but in a gobshite know nowt way.

"The Colonel"

used to sit on the end of the row behind me in the North Stand. I miss his booming commanding well spoken tones shouting for us to get forward (even when it was the oppositions corner) :D

When I used to have the misfortune of working at the shit tip, there was this arsehole in the Leazers stand who would make this ridiculously loud whistle sound . I seriously wanted to sew his lips up.

You’re being very nice by saying “loud”. I can think of if few more non-complimentary words the rest of u19 describe them as every matchday.
They are alright either side of the match

Last edited by a moderator:
When I used to sit in the North Stand, there was a fella behind me who used to go blue in the face from screaming, urging Cana to snap an opposition player. When Cana used to get a Yellow card from said foul, he’d start screaming at Cana for getting the card and how he was a liability. Absolute knacker!

Back