Without names, loud people at the match

there is someone by me that believes every throw in is ours and when the opposition get a throw in they insist it is a foul throw. My second favourite is the they call it a "hoy in" however the favourite is the fella behind me who always says "these are f***ing shite mind you" about the opposition regardless of who they are. All in the south stand.

😂😂😂 was bored, thought i'd hoy ya name up!😂 All lads debating whether to cancel season tickets. What you n ya brother doing?

We’re the same mate in the debating stage. Says your seat will be reserved and don’t lose loyalty points but it’s still a big decision I never thought I’d have to make.

Centre of block L7 East Stand. Old bloke from Spenny constantly standing up and shouting at the away section. Often distracts me from my crossword.

Fella behind me spends 45 minutes coaching Trent whenever he's on our side of the pitch, usually first half if attacking the Road End. Doesn't do the same for Robertson second half though. Must seriously believe he's passing on words of wisdom to a young pro.

Fella in the black cats bar, seems to have moved there since the relegation to Lg1. This season has been his worst, picks a player each game, builds from a grumble to a full bellow calling them shit as the game goes on, even when they are doing ok. Most of the north stand within ear shot seems to turn round and collectively shout fuck off back at him and he quietens down. Next match the process starts over again

Back