Witcher 3

Foreigner

Winger
I’ve hammered this since the new year and I’m not even onto those S (?) islands!

How long do people normally spend on their first play through ?

everstar

Winger
I keep thinking about buying the Game Of The Year edition and playing through the whole thing again. The platinum is great fun.

I’ve hammered this since the new year and I’m not even onto those S (?) islands!

How long do people normally spend on their first play through ?
I visited as many of the ? On the map as possible and did as many side mission as I could before moving on with the story. I've been playing it again and sive just got to Novigrad.

SAFC Wilks

Striker
Still can't fully get my head around it.
Same.

Beat the first lad easily at the beginning of the game but now everyone I ask to play completely batter me. :lol:

Even if I try and win the first round, my opponent refuses to back down and beats me with a score of 30 points or something daft just to make sure I don’t win the round.

Either that lad at the beginning let me win or is absolutely horrendous at the game.

SAFC_Jack

Striker
Same.

Beat the first lad easily at the beginning of the game but now everyone I ask to play completely batter me. :lol:

Even if I try and win the first round, my opponent refuses to back down and beats me with a score of 30 points or something daft just to make sure I don’t win the round.

Either that lad at the beginning let me win or is absolutely horrendous at the game.
I always lost the first round intentionally and tried to keep ahead in terms of cards in hand. Usually helped.

phillips10

Central Defender
Class game. Got it for the Xbox when it came out 4 or 5 years back and loved it so much I got it again for the Switch at Xmas.