Winter Jackets

Great article that 👍

Stone island is shite these days. Has been for years but people still have an infatuation with it for some reason. Here’s a bloke on Instagram whose got his whole loft decked out like an SI shrine. Shop signs hanging up, mannequins all awa the place with jackets on. Regularly posts photos of himself with some old coat on with a pair of shorts and bare feet. God knows who takes the photos 😂
That sounds like that whopper who was on Soccer AM :lol: he's definitely got mental issues. Another one trying to rewrite his history.

Last edited:
I just bought a short cord jacket engineered garments from hipstore last week. 165 from 350 quid. Nice jacket, but no way I would've paid full for it. Shoved it in the back of the wardrobe til the weather breaks a bit.
Know the one you mean…I don’t think there’s much out there I’d pay full price for, EG included….just wait till they knock a bit off, or like you pick it up at half bat and stick it away.

Hip actually dropped a clanger with me the other week, bought a cruiser jacket, last one on the site, was half price….turned up and they’d sent me a highland parka which was about double the price….was labelled as the cruiser so god knars what went on, and the parka wasn’t even on the website originally.

Just kept it :)

Know the one you mean…I don’t think there’s much out there I’d pay full price for, EG included….just wait till they knock a bit off, or like you pick it up at half bat and stick it away.

Hip actually dropped a clanger with me the other week, bought a cruiser jacket, last one on the site, was half price….turned up and they’d sent me a highland parka which was about double the price….was labelled as the cruiser so god knars what went on, and the parka wasn’t even on the website originally.

Just kept it :)
Jackpot!

Barbours are for the nouveau riche to cosplay old money landed gentry. They are worn over cosy tweed by the real thing.
:lol: They're not expensive for what they are. They're traditional though and designed for wet and windy British weather unlike Scandi brands designed for cold and snow.

I don't like the oily wax finish or would have one, prefer a low maintenance dry waxed jacket that can be thrown in the washing machine.

Great article that 👍

That sounds like that whopper who was on Soccer AM :lol: he's definitely got mental issues. Another one trying to rewrite his history.
Absolute weirdo him. He’s in the media so surely knows there’s loads of photos of him online from a few year ago wearing pretty green and river island gear. Then he’s all of a sudden ‘really into’ old casual gear. Wearing an old badly fitting SI/CP jacket every week with his jeans turned up too short and novestas. Same little clique of adidads in the crowd every week anall. Bet they’ve got nowt left now soccer am’s been binned.

Absolute weirdo him. He’s in the media so surely knows there’s loads of photos of him online from a few year ago wearing pretty green and river island gear. Then he’s all of a sudden ‘really into’ old casual gear. Wearing an old badly fitting SI/CP jacket every week with his jeans turned up too short and novestas. Same little clique of adidads in the crowd every week anall. Bet they’ve got nowt left now soccer am’s been binned.
Spot on. His Instagram page had pics of him in D-Squared, Vivian Westwood and Ed Hardy which have mysteriously disappeared in favour of comedy casual pics of him head to toe in SI. Bizarre behaviour to reinvent your history, why lie? For more proof look at his footwear :)

Novestas are class though ;)

Who yous talking about?

You’re on about Fenners of Soccer Am I think, not the fella on instagram

You’re on about Fenners of Soccer Am I think, not the fella on instagram
I was meaning the bald bloke who had that awful hunting outfit Stone Island costume on, think you’re right looking again that this fella’s on about Fenners. Top presenter but another mid life crisis who’s decided to play at being a born again casual :) a few years ago he was dressing like a cross between Oasis and Ocean Colour Scene with silk paisley scarves and a Weller haircut, I don’t get it

Back