Winter 2020 cricket Aus, NZ, SA

Cameron Green had the same look on his face that Mike Gatting had when Shane Warne had his little moment. He couldn't believe Washington had clean bowled him. :lol:

Always fun to see an Australian collapse but that was especially good.

Big session coming up at the Gabba. Australia have the edge but not a match winning advantage. The 9th wicket stand between Starc and Lyon have tipped it the hosts way.

If India can get through the evening session without losing a wicket or just one, they're right back in it.

Be sick of the sight of him by this time next month I reckon, but aye, proper batsman :cool:
I tell you what, tons of respect for India for this series. This match they’re missing

Kohli
Vihari
Bumrah
Ashwin
Jadeja
Shami
Sharma

plus Buvenshmar

that’s a half decent side in itself!
Let’s extrapolate that to England missing Root, Crawley, Anderson, Broad, Archer, Stokes, Leach, Wood.

imagine how we would fold in Australia

Last edited:
I tell you what, tons of respect for India for this series. This match they’re missing

Kohli
Vihari
Bumrah
Ashwin
Jadeja
Shami
Sharma

plus Buvenshmar

I’m astonished how well they’ve held up tbh. Oz isn’t the place you want to lose half your team at various points through the series. Hats off to them and really hope they get something out of this match and the series

Kohli
Vihari
Bumrah
Ashwin
Jadeja
Shami
Sharma

plus Buvenshmar

Let’s extrapolate that to England missing Root, Crawley, Anderson, Broad, Archer, Stokes, Leach, Wood.

imagine how we would fold in Australia

Lost the toss 3 times as well. Would be one of their best series results if they avoid defeat.

I’ve always thought India lacked strength in depth given their size but they’ve got some quality these days. Like the look of Natarajan. We’d have Denners, Vince, T Curran, Stone and the two Overtons coming in :lol:
Luck going against the cheats

Last edited:

Back