Winter 2020 cricket Aus, NZ, SA

As much as I disliked the Aussies behaviour in the last test I would rather concentrate on India and the best victory I have ever seen in a test series.
Dismissed for 36 to lose the first match.
Captain and talisman goes home.
Without eight players including most of the bowling attack.
Beating best last innings chase at the gabba by a distance.
Aussies not lost there since 1988.

Must be one of India’s greatest test series wins. Also should be the end of Paine maybe a few others won’t be certain starters. Starc, Wade, Lyon all poor

What a magnificent Summer of cricket this has been. The Indians have been superb. The fightback from 1 down, the saving of the SCG test and to win at the Gabba with the star players they've lost to injuries etc.
I've never watched as much non England cricket in the 25years+ I've been here. It's been enthralling. It epitomises why Test Cricket has to remain the no.1 benchmark on which to judge a cricketer. Undoubtedly it still remains the greatest format of the game.

What a magnificent Summer of cricket this has been. The Indians have been superb. The fightback from 1 down, the saving of the SCG test and to win at the Gabba with the star players they've lost to injuries etc.
I've never watched as much non England cricket in the 25years+ I've been here. It's been enthralling. It epitomises why Test Cricket has to remain the no.1 benchmark on which to judge a cricketer. Undoubtedly it still remains the greatest format of the game.

Aye its also pretty important that India are totally invested in test cricket, as essentially they drive the game.

Starc, lyon, wade, pain as captain - all had poor series

Think that pucovski will open and that bloke that got 100 previously (Patterson) will come in for wade. Smith will be captain, Pattinson in for Starc...not sure on WK.
Australia will make changes as they've been embarrassed by India's 2nd/3rd string bowling attack.

England will do well not to lose every test if this is the strength in depth India have outside of their home conditions.
Paine being booed :oops: :oops::lol::lol:

Aye its also pretty important that India are totally invested in test cricket, as essentially they drive the game.
Not sure if you get the same commentary as us but Gavaskar said it has a big following in India and remains popular. This will surely cement it. He acknowledged that it was probably India's greatest series win ever.

Back