Winston Churchill's statue vandalised

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is now where we find our selves with the ultra left wing scum bags in this country.You’s all wonder why Right wing politics is on the rise in the west?Hard working law abiding British people have really had enough of the minority having the loudest and most violent voice.
the last ballot box /Brexit showed us all that as a fact.
Buy quite happy with racists in the edl and the like to crack on with their stuff?

The "patriotic" vote for some reason has been linked to voting tory now. The very ones who treat good honest hard working people such as yourself with utter contempt.

It's an absolute shit show our political landscape at the mo.

It's ok maye must be shit being on under 30 k a year sorry pal get a proper job

I didn't mind it tbh. Was a good time in my life. On a decent bit more than that now but not arsed about dosh. It's why I reduced my hours recently.

Know plenty on less than 30k though, and they have proper jobs, so that's a very silly comment.

You were possibly just fishing, hopefully, but as you're numb you're absolutely woeful at it.

Last edited:
I didn't mind it tbh. Was a good time in my life. On a decent bit more than that now but not arsed about dosh. It's why I reduced my hours recently.

Know plenty on less than 30k though, and they have proper jobs, so that's a very silly comment.

You were possibly just fishing, hopefully, but as you're numb you're absolutely woeful at it.

I think that mad bastard living in Thailand off here years back has nicked all his commas. Hurts my brain reading his posts.

this is what happens when mummy and daddy didnt get you the top of the range Land Rover for xmas and the realisation hits you the degree you chose is f***ing shite so your angry with the world

embarrassed for you.
Google it mate. I used to frequent Penshaw Monument but not now that I’m woke.

Getting the impression you've said something you can't back up because you didn't like the idea of a slave traders statue coming down

Getting the impression you've said something you can't back up because you didn't like the idea of a slave traders statue coming down

How did you reach that conclusion? I was talking about the person Penshaw Monument was dedicated to founding a company that was responsible for exploiting the natives of New Zealand, which many could class as racism, therefore linking Penshaw Monument with racism.

Considering I stated my thoughts on the statue in Bristol in another thread, your post seems a little prejudice and outright silly.

How did you reach that conclusion? I was talking about the person Penshaw Monument was dedicated to founding a company that was responsible for exploiting the natives of New Zealand, which many could class as racism, therefore linking Penshaw Monument with racism.

Considering I stated my thoughts on the statue in Bristol in another thread, your post seems a little prejudice and outright silly.

if you've got the info then fair play, it just didnt seem so before - what do you have in mind?

The hypocrisy about fishing mowsy, you’ve got to up your game marra, you’re dropping into a rapid decline, I must say I’m disappointed in your fall from grace!

if you've got the info then fair play, it just didnt seem so before - what do you have in mind?

What do you mean then fair play? Could you not have done some incredibly simple research for yourself rather than simply assuming I was lieing? You and others on here are quick to judge out of pure laziness and prejudice.

I checked a few years ago out of curiosity, and it just so happens it’s relevant now. A lot of England’s past is shady at best, specifically times of progress. A lot of heroes are now (rightly so) villains. I stated on the relevent thread that removing a statue of a slave trader was good, however it doesn’t stop the current protests being hypocritical, stupid, misinformed and irresponsible.

The hypocrisy about fishing mowsy, you’ve got to up your game marra, you’re dropping into a rapid decline, I must say I’m disappointed in your fall from grace!

You tried this last time and failed marra. I've noticed you keep flying to defend Spenny. Funny that. He's beyond help and at times I feel guilty for destroying him. But then it's still a laugh and gets loads of likes so.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back