Winston Churchill's statue vandalised

Always maks me cringe when i see someone say summit about the left or right shite, they’re all the same, piping up about how we’re garna change this and de that, then once they’re in its business as usual. I’ve never even registered to vote cos i’ve not seen nee one worth voting for, and anyone who uses the term ‘woke’ should gan back to sleep

here fishy fishy

You tried this last time and failed marra. I've noticed you keep flying to defend Spenny. Funny that. He's beyond help and at times I feel guilty for destroying him. But then it's still a laugh and gets loads of likes so.....
Ah it’s all about the likes, says everything about you.

The thing is you try to be a WUM but you’re just a bit shit at it, you say I tried last time, what is it I tried?

If picking you up for your failings is defending someone in your eyes then you keep believing that, at the end of the day you try to be a funny fucker but you haven’t got the ability to produce the goods, you just make yourself look a bit silly.

You are a good poster when you leave that side out of it but as you say, you get off on the likes, shame really.

Last edited:
Ah it’s all about the likes, says everything about you.

The thing is you try to be a WUM but you’re just a bit shit at it, you say I tried last time, what is it I tried?

If picking you up for your failings is defending someone in your eyes then you keep believing that, at the end of the day you try to be a funny fucker but you haven’t got the ability to produce the goods, you just make yourself look a bit silly.

You are a good poster when you leave that side out of it but as you say, you get off on the likes, shame really.

Thought you knew a wind up marra so was just testing. Could do better.

As a forces lad you're always passionate about these things, and it can, truth be told, lead to a bias view point. No harm in that but you'll never really see it any other way.

Hope today is a peaceful one.

I am funny mind, proper funny, get loads of laughs and that. Even got called the wittiest poster the boards had the other day. Eeeh how I blushed.

All just fun and games really.

Have a good un.

Last edited:
Thought you knew a wind up marra so was just testing. Could do better.

Hope today is a peaceful one.
You were canny at it a long time ago but now you just latch on to which ever side you’ll get the most likes marra, like I said it’s disappointing.

Like you I’m hoping this is a peaceful one, it’s beyond silly now and has done more than good.

Strange thing we are probably going to see full scale battles as racism itself will happen both ways and blacks will clash with whites and the left will clash with the right keep.

Sad state of affairs that this has came from USA where Over here the problem
Is nowhere as near on the same scale.

America has an American problem not just a racist problem America is messed up to start with.

I'm with Colin Farrell on this one, like.

Back