Wimbledon Tennis 2022

Not particularly interested in this wimbledon until I discover an Al Qaeda United supporter was playing, hope the fucker tears a hamstring.
Waiting for a reporter to ask what he thinks of his beloved football teams owner executing a 14 year old bairn

Gelan, never grow up please :lol:
I am but an imp that plays in the shadows, but the real joy is when you and others come play with me :D
Not particularly interested in this wimbledon until I discover an Al Qaeda United supporter was playing, hope the fucker tears a hamstring.
Waiting for a reporter to ask what he thinks of his beloved football teams owner executing a 14 year old bairn
No good soul will care about your tenuous guesswork and character assasination, or the angst that it brings you.

You have my permission to now make up some shit about me...you know, keep that fire going 👍

Last edited:
Check out his wiki page mate. Sydney Rabbitors, All Blacks & Al Qaeda All Stars
You want to be my mate...drop the manufactured anger. You chose to be offended, and that in itself is a moral offence. One life, and you do what with it? Go looking for tenuous links that you may demonise your fellow man. Wake up, this is not a rehearsal, and universal judgement is a physical fact.

Could have a match of the tournament contender if Taylor Fritz turns up today, first time Rafa's faced anyone this tournament where there's a chance he could actually lose. Hopefully by the end of the day we're either guaranteed a Brit in the final or a Djokovic v Kyrgios/Rafa final.

why so many empty seats , surely the waitrose set arent being affected that much by the cost of living crisis

I wouldn't be surprised if Fritz beat Rafa based on how they have both played so far, I actually think Kyrigos v Djokovic would be the closest final as Djokovic seems to have Nadal sussed away from clay.

Was in London at the weekend so wanted to go way some to fulfilling an ambition of going to Wimbledon. Couldn't make the full day due to other plans so rocked up at half 4 on Saturday afternoon, saw the queue for grounds tickets and walked away until Mrs. TBM convinced me to wait it out for half an hour max.

Was in the grounds within 10 minutes, ticket doesn't allow you on Centre Court, Court 1 and 2 but lets you into every other court and anywhere else on the grounds. Managed to watch a mixed doubles game on Court 16, sat on the hill for a bit, popped in the shop and spent some time in the museum. All staff incredibly friendly and the whole thing is organised very well. Some pretentious toffs there as expected but a mix of day trippers too like myself so it's not too bad. Beautiful venue and hope to manage to get on one of the main courts in years to come.

All in all, not a bad few hours for only a fiver. The museum itself is worth £20 alone for the visit.

Could have a match of the tournament contender if Taylor Fritz turns up today, first time Rafa's faced anyone this tournament where there's a chance he could actually lose. Hopefully by the end of the day we're either guaranteed a Brit in the final or a Djokovic v Kyrgios/Rafa final.

Djoko Nadal final would be mint

Hoping Simona plays like she did on Monday evening, which was reminiscent of her performance in the final against Serena in 2019.

EDIT: Didn't realise this had already started as I'd accidentally put BBC2 on and was watching the other QF!

Last edited:
Was in London at the weekend so wanted to go way some to fulfilling an ambition of going to Wimbledon. Couldn't make the full day due to other plans so rocked up at half 4 on Saturday afternoon, saw the queue for grounds tickets and walked away until Mrs. TBM convinced me to wait it out for half an hour max.

Was in the grounds within 10 minutes, ticket doesn't allow you on Centre Court, Court 1 and 2 but lets you into every other court and anywhere else on the grounds. Managed to watch a mixed doubles game on Court 16, sat on the hill for a bit, popped in the shop and spent some time in the museum. All staff incredibly friendly and the whole thing is organised very well. Some pretentious toffs there as expected but a mix of day trippers too like myself so it's not too bad. Beautiful venue and hope to manage to get on one of the main courts in years to come.

All in all, not a bad few hours for only a fiver. The museum itself is worth £20 alone for the visit.
Are centre/ court 1 tickets normally balloted?

Back